search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

write a letter to Hillary Duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 461 (Page 2 of 31) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary,
> I really really love your music. I think you are the best singer ever. PLEASE write back to me.!My phone number is 0474465849 you are the beautifaul girl in the world mail me back devosmaxime@hotmail.com
# 17 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary,U ARE A REALY GOOD SINGER I LOOK UP TO YOU WILL YOU LET ME BE IN ONE OF YOUR MUSIC VIDEOS PLEASE THAT WOULD BE SO COOL I HOPE U WILL E-MAIL ME BAC PLEASE DO UR NUMBER ONE FAN DEVYN
# 18 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary,U ARE A REALY GOOD SINGER I LOOK UP TO YOU WILL YOU LET ME BE IN ONE OF YOUR MUSIC VIDEOS PLEASE THAT WOULD BE SO COOL I HOPE U WILL E-MAIL ME BAC PLEASE DO UR NUMBER ONE FAN DEVYN
# 19 20 years ago

> hi,hillary please send me a picture of you and your new cd my adress, and me and my best freind are HUGE fans of yours and we would be really really happy if we could get a picture of you. thanks,
your biggest fans,
Dan, and Dan.
# 20 20 years ago

> hey hillary. i was looking for some posters of you and i found a thing that said naked hillary duff posters at posters for sail .com and i wanted to know if it was true. i'm a BIG fan of your's hillary please tell me if you posed naked for a poster.......please say NO!!!!!!!!!! :-(
# 21 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary,
> I really love your music. you are one of my favorite singers. PLEASE write back to me.!Soon. I hope we could become friends, do you ever have music concerts in alaska??So i can go to one if there is one.
# 22 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary,
> I really love your music. you are one of my favorite singers. PLEASE write back to me.!Soon. I hope we could become friends, do you ever have music concerts in alaska??So i can go to one if there is one.
# 23 20 years ago

Hi Hillary, if you're watching this, please don't go to the next post without reading what I have to say first. I love your CD, because it really inspired me to be happy, and it also taught me that it's ok to feel different than everybody else and insecure about who you really are, as long as you know that things aren't really what they seem. And that the best thing to do is be yourself. So, Thanks...

PS: I'd really love to meet you someday and be a famous singer like you. And don't think that I'm just saying that, just so you know.
# 24 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary,
> i love the way you sing.i love the song sweet sixteen.plaese write back because i am a huge fan of yours.my e-mail adress is Rachpal_tahim@yahoo.com

your fan,
baldeep (ball-deep)
# 25 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary,
> I am your fan, I like your music. I watch you on TV everytime I get a chance. Please write to me.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sam
# 26 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary,
I really Like your songs and movies ,I really really think you're hot.I'm 13 years old but that doesn't change how I Feel about
you.Please send a picture of you also send
a reply back to me at 78 Break Spear St Gracemere 4702 QLD.P.S please come and see me I have something for you that can't be posted. Please/Pretty Please.YOUR VERY HOT .
# 27 20 years ago

Dear Hillary,
I think you are very good looking and you have a good voice, im only 17 so we should go out on a date I will show you the time of your life, try not to fall in love with me.
Love,
Paul
612-834-0464
# 28 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary,
> Your the best! I love your show and your songs are even better! You're going to be a great star and I can't wait to see you grow in the show business. You're an attractive young lady and well on your way to becoming a big star. Good luck on your trip to becoming on of the greats!
David Keeney
# 29 20 years ago

Hey HIllary. I think your music is cool. I would just want to talk to you. my phone # is (407)-592-2839.
# 30 20 years ago

dear hillary,
i love your music so much that your my favourite popp star. my phone number is 6499312. my aderess is 145 empire st. i was wondering one thing can you send me some pistures of you so that i can put them up in my bedroom? i also think that you are very pritty and that you have a nice vocie.i am your biggest fan. one things is that i do not have any of your cds. my name is Carol- JEAN.I AM 12 years old and my birthday is belive it or not dec.25.when i grow up i want to be just like you.

love, CAROL JEAN WOODS

my postil code is n5y1g6 and my email is cjoods9@hotmail.com
(Messages 16 to 30 of 461 (Page 2 of 31) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread