search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I want to met Emilio Estefan

(Messages 16 to 30 of 129 (Page 2 of 9) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

High Music
Dear Emilio
I Just heard the CD of the Soundtrack "Chasicng Papi" Movie produced by You...and... I'm very impressed by the song nr. 5

"Romeo" by Jose Feliciano

Absolutely one of the most great songs I ever heard.. rythm, voice, arrengements and unique guitar how only Jose can do, classical and electric:
Jose sing in english in this song finally! And what I can say: I hope You can produce and entire english album for him how He deserve from many years, He's a gift of the music world and deserve to return a be a world star how He was in 60s and 70s!
Emilio work with him !
# 17 20 years ago

mi nombre es Rafael Lameda tengo 23 años y les escribo con la mas grande ilusion de poder establecer una relacion y lograr hacerles llegar mi produccion discografica, en ella actuo como interprete musical y vocal, compositor y productor en su totalidad. aqui les escribo solo mi mas grande deseo, hacer... "de un sueño una verdad"

y desperte con ganas de vivir intensamente, hace algun tiempo espero este momento la oportunidad y realizar uno a uno los sueños que motivan mi existir, libre es mi alma, mi mente, libre es mi corazon.

y realizar los sueños, sentir cada momento, dejar atras los miedos, cambiar mi realidad.

nada es facil ya lo se, cambiare mi destino, forjare los caminos siguiendo una ilusion... y puedo hacer los sueños realidad, puedo hacer que sucedan, no hay limites que puedan detenerme hasta el final...

y realizar los sueños, sentir cada momento. dejar atras los miedos, cambiar mi realidad.

"de un sueño, una verdad... de el mundo, mi lugar...
no quiero en mi la duda de lo que pudo ser, prefiero las respuestas en cada paso que de... R.lameda
754-423-6788
# 18 20 years ago

I know this girl, her name is Desire Dominguez, I believe she is very talented and has an incredible lot of potential. All she's ever dreamed of is to be a singer. She's already made a CD and is really working hard towards trying to accomplish her goal. When you get this message please write back to me and send me an email address where I can send u a sample of her music and then you can decide whether you like her or not. Once again, I believe she is incredibly talented and would make a wonderful entertainer in the music business.

Thank You,
Brenda Vega
# 19 20 years ago

> My mum says I've got a great voice and I was thankful if someday he want hear me sing. Can it be possible? Please send me an e-mail.
# 20 20 years ago

El Gato
Hi Emilio I wish I have the chance to meet in person and tell you that you and your wife don't like to help the new latin talented singer and song writers out ther why?? Cause you want to keep your empire just for you and you little group od puppet that that you suck all their work and when you don't need them you just close the door to them!!!
# 21 20 years ago

> > Att: Emilio Estefan
Hola mi nombre es Grissel, Tengo la edead de 21 anos, soy nacida en la Ciudad de Mexico pero radico en Phoenix, Arizona! Desde muy pequna he tenido el gusto de poder escuchar a Gloria Estefan ya que mis padres tocan mucho su musica. Gloria Estefan y junto a otras cantantes del momento como Selena, Jennifer Pena y claro Jimena, han sido muy importantes en mi trallectora como artista. Local mente he participado en diferentes concursos, pero el mas importante para mi y el cual me ha introducido un paso aunque pequno en el mundo de la musica fue aver ganado un concurso estatal "Primer Festival Juvenil Latino" Participe junto a otros jovenes alrededor de Arizona siendo haci una de los quince finalistas cual tubieron la oportunidad de grabar un CD con canciones ineditas de un gran conosido Compositor en el valle del sol, el Sr. Raul S. Monreal Jr.
Con su ayuda logre grabar una cancion balada ranchera titulada "Dificil" cual el dia de hoy si se presenta la ocacion la puede uno escuchar en el radio! Para mi la oportunidad de haber participado en un concurso como el ya mencionado ha traido grandes resultados, he cresido mucho como artista y he aprendido mucho de esta dificil pero hermosa carrera, pero tengo muchos suenos como muchos otros aspirantes de creser en grande y llegar super lejos por que se que tengo el talento y mas que nada poseo el talento que usted nesecita! Muchas grascias y de antemano le mando un gran beso y espero que en un futuro logremos crusar caminos.

Siempre Grissel

>
# 22 20 years ago

> I interesed to meet him because I want to be a star. I come from Puerto Rico. I tray to speak in inglish. I know a little bit sorry for the mistakes. please E-mail me.
# 23 20 years ago

> xcggxcgxcgxcgxcg interesed to meet him because I want to be a star. I come from Puerto Rico. I tray to speak in inglish. I know a little bit sorry for the mistakes. please E-mail me.
# 24 20 years ago

HI my name is mario I am from El Paso Texas and I what to enroll into the music career. I whant to be part of a band singing or playing an instrument, I love music. I khow that Emilio Estefan have been the producer of very famous artist and I am proud to have people like him that help a lot of people. I just whant to ask him how do I start into the career of music I need some one to tell me how to be part of music I haved been looking music schools,but they do not haved what I am looking for. please I you read this letter please answered I will be waiting thanks....

# 25 20 years ago

> I interesed to meet him because I want to be a star. I come from Puerto Rico. I tray to speak in inglish. I know a little bit sorry for the mistakes. please E-mail me.

Address: 15004 Margaux Drive Clermont,
FL 34711.
Home Phone: (352)536-9920

Listen Emilio I am from Puerto Rico, now I live in Florida but to make this message short I inform you that I am a Singer & Song Writter and I have songs to sell or either sing them myself if I ever get the chance. I went to Best New Talent Awards Auditions and they picked me out of 100 performers from all of the US, that tells you right there that I am good in what I do, they loved my songs and voice. But I would love to met you and show you my work and talent. Below you will see two of my songs, read them and if you like them give me your mailing address so I could send you a video of myself singing the songs, you won't waste your time with this I guarantee it will be worth your time.
Telefonos: (352)536-9920, (352)250-4405
Direccion: 15004 Margaux Drive Clermont, FL 34711.

A quien pueda interesar:

El proposito de mi carta es promover mis canciones, he preparado mis propias liricas ya con sus melodias y las tengo grabadas en video para el que les interese les puedo enviar por correo un demo de mis liricas escritas y el video con las melodias de cada una de mis canciones. Recuerden que si les interesa que les envie mis obras, escriban alguna direccion a donde quieran recibirlas por correo. A la persona que mas estoy intentando conseguir es a Luis Fonci o a alguien que trabaje para él porque tengo una cancion que le dedique a mi padre la cual tiene una fuerza y una melodia tremenda que es perfecta para la voz de Luis Fonci. Me doy la libertad de enviar las liricas por internet ya que todas mis obras estan protegidas por COPYRIGHTS y todas me pertenecen. Yo tambien soy cantante, pero primero quiero ser reconocido como Compositor antes de comenzar con mi carrera en la musica.

Abajo les incluyo dos de mis canciones con sus liricas, si les interesa escuchar las melodias de cada una deben contactarme por e-mail o por telefono y negocear con migo lo que quieran hacer ya que las obras son mias y las tengo protegidas con COPYRIGHTS.

To whom it may concern:

The purpose of this letter is to give promotion to my work, I am a Singer & Song Writer and I would like someone to listen to my work, I have created more than 14 songs some in English and some in Spanish each one already with a melody and lyrics and all of them are under Copyright Protection so that nobody would steal my work. If anybody is interested on listening to my work, please write me an email including your mailing address, P.O. BOX or whatever address you will receive your mail, so that I could send you a tape with a demo and also the ly
# 26 20 years ago

señor emilio estefan, espero que ud. por sus multiples ocupaciones pueda leer esta misiva que le escribo, soy una madre de familia que tengo una hija de crianza y que el lima peru se presento a un concurso de canto mas o menos unas 300 persomas participaban de las cuales ella gano el concurso quedando la voz a1 ella sola ,tambien a grabado 1 cd. quisiera tener la oportunidad que ud. escuchara su vos, segun entendidos aca en peru haca 40 años no sale una voz como la de ella, se inicio a los casi 9 años ahora va a cumplir los 18, quisiera una oportunidad,ella se inicia con temas o musica criolla, pero ademas canta todo genero musical,pero como somos personas de condicion economica muy escasa ,no tiene la oportunidad de darse a conocer al exterior. espero señor estefan y esposa puedan dar laoportunidad a una niña peruana que no cuenta con los recursos necesarios, pero conocedora de su labor tan buena espero puedad ayudar a mi hijita. pido a uds. me disculpen por este atrevimiento, pero si mi hija no tuviera condiciones creanme que no molestaria su atencion. aca en peru he tratado de buscar comunicarme con ud. pero me ha sido imposible, espero que pueda leer la presente ,agradeciendole por todo. mi hija se llama mayra guzman fernandez. gracias, mil gracias .......soledad benites jave de guzman . mi telefono. 01-5537890lima
# 27 20 years ago

> I interesed to meet him because I want to be a star. I come from Puerto Rico. Born In Yonkers New York. Im a local artist I perform at local venues,model and act but my focus is on music anywhere from producing it to singing it. Im going to begin school for recording engineer in August. Im a senior in high school. Im 17 years old and looking in to meeting you the man of the music. Email me back with a response i would like to show you my product. Thamks man! I seen you at premio lo nuestro congrats man.

God Bless
Marcos Gomez
# 28 20 years ago

> I interesed to meet him because I want to be a star. I come from Puerto Rico. Born In Yonkers New York. Im a local artist I perform at local venues,model and act but my focus is on music anywhere from producing it to singing it. Im going to begin school for recording engineer in August. Im a senior in high school. Im 17 years old and looking in to meeting you the man of the music. Email me back with a response i would like to show you my product. Thamks man! I seen you at premio lo nuestro congrats man.

God Bless
Marcos Gomez
# 29 20 years ago

soy exiliada cubana y me intereza grabar un cd de poesias que reflejan el dolor de nuestra tierra. soy compositora y cantante, mi poesia hace vibrar el corazon
# 30 20 years ago

> I interesed to meet him because I want him to listen to me singing a cappella so that he can tell me himself if I got star quality. I live in the Dominican Republic.Please email me.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 129 (Page 2 of 9) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread