search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

MTV Commercial song?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 28 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 13 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

There is an MTV commercial with a boy throwning pebbles @ a girls window. She doesn't respond, so he goes home only to find she is throwing pebbles @ his window. They smile. What is the name of that song & who performs it?
# 2 20 years ago

> There is an MTV commercial with a boy throwning pebbles @ a girls window. She doesn't respond, so he goes home only to find she is throwing pebbles @ his window. They smile. What is the name of that song & who performs it?
# 3 20 years ago

Does anyone know the artist / name of the song thats on the new Newlyweds commercial w/Nick and Jessica? It goes something like "this girl has cast a spell on me"

THanks!!
# 4 20 years ago

There's a song that plays during a preview of the Newlyweds Nick and Jessica for the second season I want to find out what the name of the song is if anyone has any info
# 5 20 years ago

There's a song that plays during a preview of the Newlyweds Nick and Jessica for the second season I want to find out what the name of the song is if anyone has any info
# 6 20 years ago

> There's a song that plays during a preview of the Newlyweds Nick and Jessica for the second season I want to find out what the name of the song is if anyone has any info
# 7 20 years ago

> There's a song that plays during a preview of the Newlyweds Nick and Jessica for the second season I want to find out what the name of the song is if anyone has any info
# 8 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the artist / name of the song thats on the new Newlyweds commercial w/Nick and Jessica? It goes something like "this girl has cast a spell on me"
>
> THanks!!
# 9 20 years ago

shao
The song for the Newlywed commercial is call "Female of the Species" by Space
I think it was in one of the Austin Power's soundtrack
# 10 20 years ago

shao
The song for the Newlywed commercial is call "Female of the Species" by Space
I think it was in one of the Austin Power's soundtrack
# 11 20 years ago

Nsk8er26
> There is an MTV commercial with a boy throwning pebbles @ a girls window. She doesn't respond, so he goes home only to find she is throwing pebbles @ his window. They smile. What is the name of that song & who performs it?

Dude, that's totally my favorite song! It's so mellow and like chill! Tha' name of it is "Destiny" by Zero7 or Zero 7 or even Zero Seven! It's also off of tha Blue Crush Soundtrack! Good Luck man! Jah, Bless
# 12 20 years ago

Nsk8er26
Dude, i already answered a forum but like now i got a ?. Yah, well there's this MTV commercial out ryte now and it's like a commercial advertising all the current shows(most memorable clip is Brad and Cameron, 2 members of Real World San Diego, making out in tha' hot tub) of this season,and there's this rock song playing in tha' background and i think like some of the versus are:
"You got me burnin' both ways/you got me burnin' all day/im'ma EXPLODE!" And i think as a matter of fact, i think it starts out with "Here's a little story for the kids!" If you know tha name of this song, lemme know!
# 13 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the artist / name of the song thats on the new Newlyweds commercial w/Nick and Jessica? It goes something like "this girl has cast a spell on me"
>
> THanks!!
# 14 20 years ago

>
> THanks!!
the song is called the female of the species its by a band called space
# 15 20 years ago

Max
destiny - zero seven
(Messages 1 to 15 of 28 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 13 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread