search user
Clipland Forum Other

Nissan commercial song

(Messages 16 to 30 of 31 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

the von bondies "c'mon, c'mon"

> In a commercial Nissan is currently airing featuring their entire lineup, the theme song they play goes something like "C'mon c'mon". Does anyone know what the name of this song is, thanks so much.
# 17 19 years ago

the von bondies "c'mon, c'mon"

> In a commercial Nissan is currently airing featuring their entire lineup, the theme song they play goes something like "C'mon c'mon". Does anyone know what the name of this song is, thanks so much.
# 18 19 years ago

> In this commercial it was a Nissan Van i think and it was doing crash tests and it had a sweet song that had no words and it was like swing but cool. I have no clue what the song is so i would like to know.
# 19 19 years ago

The commercial is for the nissan truck on a dirt road and it starts as an aerial shot and then goes down and actually under the truck as it's driving. It's only a guitar being played and no lyrics. Can anyone help?
# 20 19 years ago

> There is this van commercial I want to say it's the nissan quest commercial and at the end it says times have changed dont you think moms should too. The van is at the top of a building and the song has like 2 words. I'd like to know what song that is. Thank you.

The name of the song is how soon is now by the smiths.
# 21 19 years ago

There's this Nissan Armada commercial going on. There's a family in that van and they are driving on the beach & gets off to surf. Anyone know the name of that song?? This one part goes like, "surfing on a road__" Something like that!
# 22 19 years ago

Shell
The song is called "Surfin on a Rocket" by a group called "Air"
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00013RC9I/qid=1092945251/sr=ka-2/ref=pd_ka_2/102-7412276-1100914
Glad to be of service!!!> There's this Nissan Armada commercial going on. There's a family in that van and they are driving on the beach & gets off to surf. Anyone know the name of that song?? This one part goes like, "surfing on a road__" Something like that!
# 23 18 years ago

What is the song on the commercial....goes... "Find my way, free my soul, eyes wide open"
# 24 18 years ago

"High as the Ceiling" by the Stereophonics

# 25 18 years ago

its "high as the ceiling" by Stereophonics!!
BURJLAH!

> What is the song on the commercial....goes... "Find my way, free my soul, eyes wide open"
# 26 18 years ago

> What is the song on the commercial....goes... "Find my way, free my soul, eyes wide open"

Stereophonics - Help Me
# 27 18 years ago

The song is by "Stereophonics" and the song is "High As The Ceiling"
# 28 18 years ago

Artist: Stereophonics
Track: High as the Ceiling
# 29 18 years ago

>From their record "You Gotta Go There to Come Back"

"High as the Ceiling" by the Stereophonics
>
> > In a commercial Nissan is currently airing featuring their entire lineup, the theme song they play goes something like "C'mon c'mon". Does anyone know what the name of this song is, thanks so much.
>
# 30 18 years ago

> > What is the song on the commercial....goes... "Find my way, free my soul, eyes wide open"
>
> Stereophonics - Help Me

its Stereophonics "High as the Ceiling"
(Messages 16 to 30 of 31 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread