search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

What is the song in the new chevy commercial?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

the one with all the the new cars for this year. Its a really popular song but i just cant put my finger on it... all I can make out is "Well...you dont know" and then it sounds like "what the seasons like" somthing somthing "little girl". I just know i sound like a complete idiot asking about this.
# 2 20 years ago

SteppenWolf - Magic Carpet Ride

featured in "Car Carrier" directed by Michael Bay

http://www.chevrolet.com/library/commercials/

Awesome song!
# 3 20 years ago

tmj39sam
Magic Carpet Ride

> the one with all the the new cars for this year. Its a really popular song but i just cant put my finger on it... all I can make out is "Well...you dont know" and then it sounds like "what the seasons like" somthing somthing "little girl". I just know i sound like a complete idiot asking about this.
# 4 20 years ago

> the one with all the the new cars for this year. Its a really popular song but i just cant put my finger on it... all I can make out is "Well...you dont know" and then it sounds like "what the seasons like" somthing somthing "little girl". I just know i sound like a complete idiot asking about this.

Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
Great song!
# 5 20 years ago

where can I get a clip of the new chevy commercial... it's awesome!
# 6 20 years ago

The new chevy commercial with the 2004 corvette,aveo,malibu,z71and ssr the name of the song is magic carpet ride to any of you who cant put your finger on it and it's by steppenwolf
# 7 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the song or who plays the chevy suburban, tahoe commercial. thanks
# 8 20 years ago

# 9 20 years ago

# 10 20 years ago

if this is the one that has been dubbed the "humanphobic chevy commercial," than it's Shania Twain's "I feel like a Woman."

> > Does anyone know the song or who plays the chevy suburban, tahoe commercial. thanks
# 11 20 years ago

Shawn
Once every year i come hear this song and i like it, but i never find it and give up! what the hell is the song name!?
# 12 20 years ago

scotty
I know its Steppenwolf's Magic Carpet ride, but who did this version and where can you get it?

# 13 20 years ago

Scotty, i have the same question. if ANYONE has any idea how to get that remixed version of Magic Carpet Ride, from the Chevy Commercials....i would be so happy!!!!!!!! I mean its my favorite, all time, song!!!. I hav ethe Phillip Steir remix of it off hte soundtrack of Go, which is a great remix, but i think i like the chevy remix better because it is a "rock" type, and the Go one is a "pop" type. If anyone has any idea..please let me know...thanks so much!!!! My email is Ritzmonkey@aol.com
# 14 19 years ago

> SteppenWolf - Magic Carpet Ride is the original. The song you want, that is closer to the rendition on the commertial, is a remix by The Crystal Method. Enjoy!
>
> featured in "Car Carrier" directed by Michael Bay
>
> http://www.chevrolet.com/library/commercials/
>
> Awesome song, either way you like it.
# 15 19 years ago

The one where is says "I like you"...and.."I got a new car...". It's the "summer" commercial. That's the one I want to know, not the Steppenwolf one. The song is from late 80's/early 90's.

Thanks
roary76@yahoo.com
(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread