search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

What is the song in the new chevy commercial?

(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

budman946
Its Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
# 17 19 years ago

You're not an idiot...it's an old song. It's called Magic Carpet Ride and is by a group called Steppenwolf.

> the one with all the the new cars for this year. Its a really popular song but i just cant put my finger on it... all I can make out is "Well...you dont know" and then it sounds like "what the seasons like" somthing somthing "little girl". I just know i sound like a complete idiot asking about this.
# 18 19 years ago

You can get that song on The Millennium Collection by Steppenwolf they also made "Born to be Wild." I just got it, I couldn't get if off my mind and I did the same thing by not knowing the words. "Well, you don't know what we could find. Why don't you come with me little girl and take a magic carpet ride."
# 19 19 years ago

There's another song on one of the most recent chevy ads.. its also on the "Austin Powers: Spy who shagged me" OST (the first song thats played when Austin goes back in time to this disco in 1969). Does anyone know what it is?
# 20 19 years ago

> There's another song on one of the most recent chevy ads.. its also on the "Austin Powers: Spy who shagged me" OST (the first song thats played when Austin goes back in time to this disco in 1969). Does anyone know what it is?
# 21 19 years ago

yes it is, i just saw it as i saw this message. So just ho cool is the new one where the little car is bumping the vette and it spins around as if to look at the car thats bumping him...that was cool!!
# 22 19 years ago

I'm pretty sure you're talking about the song "Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf
# 23 18 years ago

The song is "Majic Carpet Ride" by Steppin Wolf
(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

23 posts in this thread