search user
Clipland Forum Other

Coors comercial

(Messages 31 to 45 of 45 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 31 21 years ago

mmmm sryz ppl...i looked it up......the spokesperson for coors beer brewing company stated taht it was just a jingle and that no one actually sings it......there IS no CD or anything for it...w.at a shame
# 32 21 years ago

what are the lyrics to that song
isnt it like football two touch
eating way to much
and then i love burrittos at 4 am
parties that never end
and twins!
# 33 21 years ago

here-
-i love football on tv, shots of Gina Lee, hangin with my friends...and twins. I love burritos at 4am, parties that never end, dogs that love cats! and, and TWINS. and i love you too!!
i think thats basically it. i want a recording of it though to put on a mix, any ideas?

# 34 21 years ago

> I don't know who sings the new one, but it is a remake of an old country song by Tom T. Hall called 'I Love'. They lyrics are different and they don't sound too much alike, but it is definitely a reworked version of this song, so I imagine the title has stayed the same. If anyone can find the new group who sings this, let me know...
>
:> : i'm not sure but i am dying to know my self ..the lyrics go something like .. i love kickin it with my friends hopin it'll never end ..and and twinssss
:> : then something about heres to love songs
>> The name of the 'because we can can can' song is Fatboy Slip's 'Because we can', I believe.
>> And the lyrice of the 'I love football on tv' song is:
:> 'I love football on tv
:> Shots of Gina Lee
:> Hanging with my friends
:> And twins
:> I love burritos at four a.m.
:> Parties that never end
:> Dogs that love cats
:> And..and twins
:> And I love you too
:> Here's to love songs!'
>> Man, I am looking for the mp3 of this song too.
tyr Kazza only about 250,000 peaple have that tune ...see ya
# 35 21 years ago

> I don't really know that artist, but I want to know the artist of the other Coors commercial where it is like a fast paced YA YA YA YA, anyone would know what I am talking about because it is an awesome party song. Any help would be great.
I don't know either but if you find out, please let me know.
# 36 21 years ago

Kazaa has a bunch of MP3s of the song
# 37 21 years ago

The full song is...
I love football on TV, shots of Jina Lee, hangin with my friends and those twins. And I love burritos at 4 a.m, partys that never end, dogs that love cats and those twins. AND I LOVE YOU TOO!!!I love quarter backs eatin dirt, pom poms and short skirts, when my home team wins and those twins.And i love playin 2 hand touch, eatin way to much, cheering on my team and twins. and i love you too!

# 38 21 years ago

Annoynomous
> I don't know who sings the new one, but it is a remake of an old country song by Tom T. Hall called 'I Love'. They lyrics are different and they don't sound too much alike, but it is definitely a reworked version of this song, so I imagine the title has stayed the same. If anyone can find the new group who sings this, let me know...
>
:> : i'm not sure but i am dying to know my self ..the lyrics go something like .. i love kickin it with my friends hopin it'll never end ..and and twinssss
>> The name of the 'because we can can can' song is Fatboy Slip's 'Because we can', I believe.

Go on kazaa and search 'coors light' about 25 copies of the song come up

# 39 20 years ago

G$
Try Kazaa for the mp3
# 40 20 years ago

>
hEY , ON KAZAA LITE YOU TYPE IN 'COORS' AND the song comes up with the title 'I love twins' .

# 41 20 years ago

:Hey where can i find the song clip to the commercial. Cause we all know that it rocks!
# 42 20 years ago

Are we talking about song from "Scary Movie 3"
# 43 20 years ago

> Please Post title if you find MP3
>
>
>
# 44 19 years ago

> Who is the artist and what is the name of the song in the recently shown Coors commercial. Lyrics of the song are
> 'I love....
> I love twins
> I love shoots of (some models name)
> I love.....'
> any ideas?
> When you get this song can you please let me know what it is called i have been wanting to find out
>
# 45 19 years ago

> Who is the artist and what is the name of the song in the recently shown Coors commercial. Lyrics of the song are
> i love football on tv,
> shoots of (some modles name)
> hangin with my friends
> and twins!
>I like barritos at 4am, partys that never >end, dogs that love cats, and twins!
> any ideas????
(Messages 31 to 45 of 45 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

45 posts in this thread