search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

music

(Messages 46 to 55 of 55 (Page 4 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 46 19 years ago

does anybody know what the other song is called? I'm pretty sure it's by sting and I've heard it on the radio but I can't find the name! Please help!
# 47 19 years ago

Taylor
A Song By Coldplay "Clocks"
# 48 19 years ago

> > Hey there everybody.. I'm looking for the song in the Peter Pan 2003 movie trailer. It's the first trailer that started appearing on TV. I can't think of the title of the song they used. Could use anybody's help on this one. Thanks
> > The song is Clocks by coldplay
> > Jonathan
>
# 49 19 years ago

Hi can anyone tell me if they know the name of the song that is heard in the DVD extra feature "Legacy of Pan" it is the Dance Song.

Thanx

# 50 19 years ago

The song is by Coldplay, it is called Clocks
# 51 19 years ago

> The name of the song is Clocks by Coldplay
>
# 52 19 years ago

> The song used in the peter pan trailer is
> the musical version of "coldplays--Clocks"
> the song originally has lyrics and is very
> well written song
>
> www.coldplay.com

HOLY POOP BEEN LOOKIN FER THAT DARN TOOTIN SONG FER AGES THANKS BUDDY!
# 53 19 years ago

Yay! Thank you thank you thank you! I've been trying to find this song for AGES!
# 54 19 years ago

> > Hey there everybody.. I'm looking for the song in the Peter Pan 2003 movie trailer. It's the first trailer that started appearing on TV. I can't think of the title of the song they used. Could use anybody's help on this one. Thanks
> > The song is Clocks by coldplay
> > Jonathan
>
# 55 19 years ago

April 04, 2005

Hope this helps Jonathan

August 07, 2003
Peter Pan Can Fly to Coldplay

USA Today looks at the new Peter Pan movie from P.J. Hogan that is due this fall, which has Jason Isaacs as both Mr. Darling and Captain Hook, who says "Wendy is very attracted to Captain Hook. He's very cool and sexy. I said, 'Let's have open shirts, sort of Julio Iglesias-style.'"

Gothamist saw the trailer a while ago and we were struck at how the Coldplay song, Clocks (video), was used in it. The piano is instantly atmospheric, in a lush and sweeping way, and worked well with the introduction of Neverland in the trailer. Clocks was also used in advertising for the most recent season of Six Feet Under to equally moody but different effect.

In 2004, Neverland, about the life of Peter Pan author J.M. Barrie will be released. Johnny Depp as Barrie and Kate Winslet at his wife Sylvia, with Julie Christie and Dustin Hoffman in supporting roles.
Posted by Jen Chung in Movies
http://www.gothamist.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/1924

(Messages 46 to 55 of 55 (Page 4 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

55 posts in this thread