search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

music

(Messages 31 to 45 of 55 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 10 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

> Hey there everybody.. I'm looking for the song in the Peter Pan 2003 movie trailer. It's the first trailer that started appearing on TV. I can't think of the title of the song they used. Could use anybody's help on this one. Thanks
>
> Jonathan
# 32 19 years ago

Rachel H-W

Well, I have listened to the t.v. music, and the song's "Clocks" by Coldplay. It's really good, and I practically had to listen to it at the studio
# 33 19 years ago

> > The song used in the peter pan trailer is
> > the musical version of "coldplays--Clocks"
> > IS OUTSTANDING, NO EXCEPTIONS-LYRICS are good. www.coldplay.com
>
# 34 19 years ago

> It is Clocks by Coldplay, confirmed
# 35 19 years ago

> Hey there everybody.. I'm looking for the song in the Peter Pan 2003 movie trailer. It's the first trailer that started appearing on TV. I can't think of the title of the song they used. Could use anybody's help on this one. Thanks
>
> Jonathan
# 36 19 years ago

>
>
# 37 19 years ago

> > Hey there everybody.. I'm looking for the song in the Peter Pan 2003 movie trailer. It's the first trailer that started appearing on TV. I can't think of the title of the song they used. Could use anybody's help on this one. Thanks
> >
> >
# 38 19 years ago

>
> Jonathan
# 39 19 years ago

>
> Jonathan
# 40 19 years ago

> The song is called Clocks by Coldplay
# 41 19 years ago

> The song is called Clocks by Coldplay
# 42 19 years ago

> The song used in the peter pan trailer is
> the musical version of "coldplays--Clocks"
> the song originally has lyrics and is very
> well written song
>
> www.coldplay.com
# 43 19 years ago

> The name of the song is Clocks by Coldplay
>
# 44 19 years ago

Sasha
I know that one of the trailers song is from a really awesome banf called Coldplay. the song is called "Clocks"

# 45 19 years ago

In one of the commercials for Peter Pan (the movie), there was a song that I liked, it had the words oooh ahhhh. If anyone knows the name of that song please email me at:
fun_girl6000@artlover.com
(Messages 31 to 45 of 55 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 10 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread