search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song from Revlon's ColorStay Overtime Commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 47 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

> Does anyone know who sings the song in the newest commercials..the one with halle, julianne..all the girls?!
# 17 19 years ago

Aaron
I've been looking for the same song since I saw the commercial....

Bloody Hell - Revlon has the commercial itself on their website, but no mention of the song.
# 18 19 years ago

Aaron
The song in the new Revlon Commercial is called "Bellisimo" by Ilya
# 19 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the song from Revlon's ColorStay Overtime Commercial (featureing Halle Berry?) It's a remix of "Night and Day" by Ella Fitzgerald, and I wondering if anyone might know anymore details.
> > Hope you can help, thnx in advance!
>
>
> Revlon says it's a remix by Mark Isham that they commissioned & it's not available on CD. But fret not ! Part of what you are hearing on the commercial is a remix of Kay Starr's I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm (Stur remix) which is GREAT. This IS available right now on Christmas Remixed from Six Degrees Records. A really swell CD.
> I got mine at Barnes & Nobel but you can also order it from: www.sixdegreesrecords.com
> I thought I was looking for the Ella remix too but what I was actually responding to was this Kay Starr sample.
>
# 20 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the song from Revlon's newest commercial (featureing Julianne Moore, Eva Mendes) I wondering if anyone might know anymore details.
> Hope you can help, thnx in advance!
# 21 19 years ago

ataiba murray
> does anyone know the name of the song and the artist who sings the song in the revlon commercial that features the four girls (halle barry, julianne moore, Jaime, Eva)...it goes something like "i believe in love....)...thanks
# 22 19 years ago

> > does anyone know the name of the song and the artist who sings the song in the revlon commercial that features the four girls (halle barry, julianne moore, Jaime, Eva)...it goes something like "i believe in love....)...thanks
>
# 23 19 years ago

Is this the same commercial, where the words to the song are : "I believe in love, I believe in love, "bellisimo".. I love that song, and want to know who sings it as well. Its always in my head!! :)

> Thanx for your help - on both messages. I will check out the Kay Starr song and hope that Revlon releases the track they commissioned for the commercials.
> Thanx again.
>
> > > Does anyone know the song from Revlon's ColorStay Overtime Commercial (featuring Halle Berry?) It's a remix of "Night and Day" by Ella Fitzgerald, and I wondering if anyone might know anymore details.
> > > Hope you can help, thnx in advance!
> >
> > Oops, on second thought...
> > I don't think clips from the Kay Starr "I've got My Love to Keep Me Warm" remix were actually used in the Colorstay commercial, but it is very similar in feel and if you liked the Night & Day remix you would like this. I'm sure you can find audio samples out there & see for yourself.
> >
>
# 24 19 years ago

The song is Bellissimo by Llya. I got it off this website with all this commercial info. http://whatsthatcalled.com/html/advert_id.php?show=31
# 25 19 years ago

> The song is Bellissimo by Llya. I got it off this website with all this commercial info. http://whatsthatcalled.com/html/advert_id.php?show=31
Thanks for the information
# 26 19 years ago

> Thanx for your help - on both messages. I will check out the Kay Starr song and hope that Revlon releases the track they commissioned for the commercials.
> Thanx again.
>
> > > Does anyone know the song from Revlon's ColorStay Overtime Commercial (featuring Halle Berry?) It's a remix of "Night and Day" by Ella Fitzgerald, and I wondering if anyone might know anymore details.
> >
> > I don't think clips from the Kay Starr "I've got My Love to Keep Me Warm" remix were actually used in the Colorstay commercial, but it is very similar in feel and if you liked the Night & Day remix you would like this. I'm sure you can find audio samples out there & see for yourself.
> >
>
I don't know, but what is the song and who sings it from Revlon's newest commercial - the only words are "I believe in love, I believe in love"
# 27 19 years ago

> Thanx again.
>
> >
> >
>
I don't know, but what is the song and who sings it from Revlon's newest commercial - the only words are "I believe in love, I believe in love"
# 28 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the song from Revlon's ColorStay Overtime Commercial (featureing Halle Berry?) It's a remix of "Night and Day" by Ella Fitzgerald, and I wondering if anyone might know anymore details.
> Hope you can help, thnx in advance!
# 29 19 years ago

Jules
> > Does anyone know who sings the song in the newest commercials..the one with halle, julianne..all the girls?!
> I've been looking for that song for a long time also. It is by someone named ILya and the song is "Bellissimo".
Jules
# 30 19 years ago

> > I've been looking for that song for a long time also. It is by someone named ILya and the song is "Bellissimo".
> Jules

CHECK IT OUT!! for $1 you can get it on apple's itunes music store! i found it on limewire for free...then decided to spend the $1...ILya has it as a single song on a "single".
sounds great!
(Messages 16 to 30 of 47 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread