search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song from Revlon's ColorStay Overtime Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 47 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the song from Revlon's ColorStay Overtime Commercial (featureing Halle Berry?) It's a remix of "Night and Day" by Ella Fitzgerald, and I wondering if anyone might know anymore details.
Hope you can help, thnx in advance!
# 2 20 years ago

Bixeldog
> Does anyone know the song from Revlon's ColorStay Overtime Commercial (featureing Halle Berry?) It's a remix of "Night and Day" by Ella Fitzgerald, and I wondering if anyone might know anymore details.
> Hope you can help, thnx in advance!

Revlon says it's a remix by Mark Isham that they commissioned & it's not available on CD. But fret not ! Part of what you are hearing on the commercial is a remix of Kay Starr's I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm (Stur remix) which is GREAT. This IS available right now on Christmas Remixed from Six Degrees Records. A really swell CD.
I got mine at Barnes & Nobel but you can also order it from: www.sixdegreesrecords.com
I thought I was looking for the Ella remix too but what I was actually responding to was this Kay Starr sample.
# 3 20 years ago

bixeldog
> Does anyone know the song from Revlon's ColorStay Overtime Commercial (featureing Halle Berry?) It's a remix of "Night and Day" by Ella Fitzgerald, and I wondering if anyone might know anymore details.

Oops, on second thought...
I don't think clips from the Kay Starr "I've got My Love to Keep Me Warm" remix were actually used in the Colorstay commercial, but it is very similar in feel and if you liked the Night & Day remix you would like this. I'm sure you can find audio samples out there & see for yourself.
# 4 20 years ago

Thanx for your help - on both messages. I will check out the Kay Starr song and hope that Revlon releases the track they commissioned for the commercials.
Thanx again.

> > Does anyone know the song from Revlon's ColorStay Overtime Commercial (featuring Halle Berry?) It's a remix of "Night and Day" by Ella Fitzgerald, and I wondering if anyone might know anymore details.
> > Hope you can help, thnx in advance!
>
> Oops, on second thought...
> I don't think clips from the Kay Starr "I've got My Love to Keep Me Warm" remix were actually used in the Colorstay commercial, but it is very similar in feel and if you liked the Night & Day remix you would like this. I'm sure you can find audio samples out there & see for yourself.
>
# 5 20 years ago

does anyone know the name of the song and the artist who sings the song in the revlon commercial that features the four girls (halle barry, julianne moore, Jaime, Eva)...it goes something like "i believe in love....)...thanks
# 6 20 years ago

Yes, I have the song and artist for the Revlon commercial

> > Hope you can help, thnx in advance!
>
> Oops, on second thought...
> I don't think clips from the Kay Starr "I've got My Love to Keep Me Warm" remix were actually used in the Colorstay commercial, but it is very similar in feel and if you liked the Night & Day remix you would like this. I'm sure you can find audio samples out there & see for yourself.
>
# 7 20 years ago

> does anyone know the name of the song and the artist who sings the song in the revlon commercial that features the four girls (halle barry, julianne moore, Jaime, Eva)...it goes something like "i believe in love....)...thanks

Yes, the artist is ILya and the song is "Bellissimo". It contains samples from "Lover, come back to me" by George Melachrino. I have a very wide knowledge of downtempo/Lounge/Chillout if anybody needs info on this type of music reply to jmjm1028@hotmail.com, John M
# 8 20 years ago

> > does anyone know the name of the song and the artist who sings the song in the revlon commercial that features the four girls (halle barry, julianne moore, Jaime, Eva)...it goes something like "i believe in love....)...thanks
>
> Yes, the artist is ILya and the song is "Bellissimo". It contains samples from "Lover, come back to me" by George Melachrino. I have a very wide knowledge of downtempo/Lounge/Chillout if anybody needs info on this type of music reply to jmjm1028@hotmail.com, John M

thanks john! when i saw the commercial for the first time the other night, i was dieing to find out about this song. thanks for the info!
# 9 20 years ago

> > > does anyone know the name of the song and the artist who sings the song in the revlon commercial that features the four girls (halle barry, julianne moore, Jaime, Eva)...it goes something like "i believe in love....)...thanks
> >
> > Yes, the artist is ILya and the song is "Bellissimo". It contains samples from "Lover, come back to me" by George Melachrino. I have a very wide knowledge of downtempo/Lounge/Chillout if anybody needs info on this type of music reply to jmjm1028@hotmail.com, John M
>
> thanks john! when i saw the commercial for the first time the other night, i was dieing to find out about this song. thanks for the info!

Anytime Kat
# 10 20 years ago

Rachel
> > > > does anyone know the name of the song and the artist who sings the song in the revlon commercial that features the four girls (halle barry, julianne moore, Jaime, Eva)...it goes something like "i believe in love....)...thanks
> > >
> > > Yes, the artist is ILya and the song is "Bellissimo". It contains samples from "Lover, come back to me" by George Melachrino. I have a very wide knowledge of downtempo/Lounge/Chillout if anybody needs info on this type of music reply to jmjm1028@hotmail.com, John M
> >
> > thanks john! when i saw the commercial for the first time the other night, i was dieing to find out about this song. thanks for the info!
>
> Anytime Kat

omg i thought i was the only one looking for that song!! lol!!! well thats cool i know it now thanx so much!
# 11 20 years ago

Jen
THANKYOU!! I have been trying to find out what that song was for so long. I love you!!!! It's such a pretty song and I really wanted to down load it off of i tunes. THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 12 20 years ago

Does anyone know who sings the song in the newest commercials..the one with halle, julianne..all the girls?!
# 13 20 years ago

> Does anyone know who sings the song in the newest commercials..the one with halle, julianne..all the girls?!

San Ilya
Album: "They Died for Beauty"

The album has not been released in US, but can be ordered on-line.
# 14 20 years ago

I have been trying to track this down too. I think the singer might be San Illya ?(not sure of the spelling.
# 15 19 years ago

> This remix, who is singing it now!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 47 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread