search user
Clipland Forum Other

victoria's secret fashion show

(Messages 1 to 15 of 80 (Page 1 of 6) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

does anyone know the name of the song played during the victoria's secret fashion show, it was a techno song in the middle of the show and there were lyrics like 'baby take it down' or somthing. please help
# 2 14 years ago

Gordon
It is Overseer, the song is Slayed, go to www.overseeronline.com and you can hear a sample. I downloaded the entire song on KaZaa
> does anyone know the name of the song played during the victoria's secret fashion show, it was a techno song in the middle of the show and there were lyrics like 'baby take it down' or somthing. please help

# 3 14 years ago

Gordon
It is Overseer, the song is Slayed, go to www.overseeronline.com and you can hear a sample. I downloaded the entire song on KaZaa
> does anyone know the name of the song played during the victoria's secret fashion show, it was a techno song in the middle of the show and there were lyrics like 'baby take it down' or somthing. please help

# 4 14 years ago

i need to know who´s the song of calvin klein new comercial ( with christin turligton or whatever is her name singing), it seems the voice of Aimee mann tha woman that sings 'wise up' but i search and i found nothing ..if anynome know whos this song please mail me nasic4ever@hotmail.com
or write here please ..its such a beautiful song ..

# 5 14 years ago

Anonymous user
>
# 6 14 years ago

ryan
does anyone know the name of the song nfl network commercial with rich eisen? thanks
# 7 14 years ago

You know any other artists/names of songs that were in that show?

>
# 8 14 years ago

Anybody know that techno song that when tyra banks comes out and its almost over know almost over know
# 9 14 years ago

i missed the show, but the VS online has the lingerie sequences on their website. Does anyone know the middle (2nd to last)song played in those clips... ? It's not the "slay" song either that an earlier post mentioned.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/fashionshow/
video_300.html

> Anybody know that techno song that when tyra banks comes out and its almost over know almost over know
# 10 14 years ago

>
i want them for like that i can get it and download them for my fashion show in my school next may..
# 11 14 years ago

> does anyone know the name of the song played during the credits of the fashion show. There were no words to the song just a music. If someone could tell me that would be great. Thanks!
# 12 14 years ago

Tim O'Konski
It's called "Dear Mr. Fantasy." Its been bugging the hell out of me too, and had to go look it up.
# 13 14 years ago

> It's called "Dear Mr. Fantasy." Its been bugging the hell out of me too, and had to go look it up.
Who is it by? And the songs i partially doenloaded were not techno. The song i am talking about is during the credits at the end of the show with no words.
# 14 14 years ago

by Traffic

> It's called "Dear Mr. Fantasy." Its been bugging the hell out of me too, and had to go look it up.
# 15 14 years ago

easy e
"Dear Mr. Fantasy" by Traffic
(Messages 1 to 15 of 80 (Page 1 of 6) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread