search user
Clipland Forum Other

victoria's secret fashion show

(Messages 16 to 30 of 80 (Page 2 of 6) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

> > It's called "Dear Mr. Fantasy." Its been bugging the hell out of me too, and had to go look it up.
> Who is it by? And the songs i partially doenloaded were not techno. The song i am talking about is during the credits at the end of the show with no words.
> I'm pretty sure it is by Traffic.
# 17 20 years ago

Alex
The song they played was 'Slow' by Kylie Minogue. It was a remix of it but I think the original is much better.
# 18 20 years ago

> does anyone know the name of the song nfl network commercial with rich eisen? thanks

was lookin for the answer myself. i'm buying the cd tomorrow.
# 19 20 years ago

Torry Holt
Deuce McCallister and ?????????
# 20 20 years ago

some great info about the music for the show can be found here:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1062&st=15

> > does anyone know the name of the song played during the credits of the fashion show. There were no words to the song just a music. If someone could tell me that would be great. Thanks!
# 21 20 years ago

> does anyone know the name of the song nfl network commercial with rich eisen? thanks
# 22 20 years ago

Me and my friends are in a group for the fashion show at school but we need a choice of some songs that will be awesome and sexy and funky and hip hop so we can do some dance built into our fashion show, anyway i am asking you if you guys can send me a list of some songs that we can use and we are 13 , 14, so we need some songs that will be good for our age!

thank you soo my=uch Leanna please email back!
# 23 20 years ago

Mary D.
> does anyone know the name of the song played during the victoria's secret fashion show, it was a techno song in the middle of the show and there were lyrics like "you sexy lady" or somthing. please help
>
# 24 20 years ago

> > does anyone know the name of the song played during the victoria's secret fashion show, it was a techno song in the middle of the show and there were lyrics like "you sexy lady" or somthing. please help
> >
>
It's sexy lady by Shaggy
# 25 20 years ago

1.) Batman Original Theme by Danny Elfman
2.) Plastic Dream by Jaydee
3.) AA XXX by Peaches
4.) Last Tango in Paris written by Gato Barbieri
5.) Hey Sexy Lady by Shaggy featuring Brian & Tony Gold
6.) Are You My Women by Chi Lites
7.) Rock Star by N.E.R.D (REMIX)

9.) Whole Lotta Rosie by AC/DC
10.) Bilitis by Francis Lai
11.) Crazy in Love by Beyonce
12.) Peanut Butter by Padlock featuring Gwen Guthrie
13.) Never Leave You by Lumidee"
Just a note, some of the songs aren't the version that was in the show...ENJOY!
# 26 20 years ago

i've got to know the name and artist of the song played during the victoria's secret commercial where it sounds techno.
# 27 20 years ago

> does anyone know the name of the song played in the NFL TV comercial with Rich Eisen
# 28 20 years ago

download "dr. beat" by the beastie boys. you won't regret it.
# 29 20 years ago

D-Mite
> > does anyone know the name of the song nfl network commercial with rich eisen? thanks
>
> was lookin for the answer myself. i'm buying the cd tomorrow.

"Dear Mr. Fantasy" - Traffic
# 30 20 years ago

D-Mite
> > does anyone know the name of the song nfl network commercial with rich eisen? thanks
>
> was lookin for the answer myself. i'm buying the cd tomorrow.

"Dear Mr. Fantasy" - Traffic
(Messages 16 to 30 of 80 (Page 2 of 6) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread