search user
Clipland Forum Other

new starburst commercial song???

(Messages 31 to 38 of 38 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 31 16 years ago

> > that's funny because i'm looking for the starburst commercial where the guy doesn't know his colors and says "yellow" REALLY funny. let me know what you find out!
> >
> > > >> how can i find that sour starburst commercial that i hear on the radio in the morning about a man chewing a sour start burst and this girl comes up to him and says why is your face like that and he says hold on its the new sour starburst and he swallows it and she says now whats wrong with your face and he says oh that i'm just really ugly its funny my personal opinion i've been looking all over for that radio commercial
> > I'm also lookin' for the I never learned colors radio commercial
>
# 32 16 years ago

> >> how can i find that sour starburst commercial that i hear on the radio in the morning about a man chewing a sour start burst and this girl comes up to him and says why is your face like that and he says hold on its the new sour starburst and he swallows it and she says now whats wrong with your face and he says oh that i'm just really ugly its funny my personal opinion i've been looking all over for that radio commercial
# 33 16 years ago

> >> how can i find that sour starburst commercial that i hear on the radio in the morning about a man chewing a sour start burst and this girl comes up to him and says why is your face like that and he says hold on its the new sour starburst and he swallows it and she says now whats wrong with your face and he says oh that i'm just really ugly its funny my personal opinion i've been looking all over for that radio commercial
# 34 16 years ago

# 35 16 years ago

Ive been looking for that commercial too! its soo funny i want to hear it again lol. let me know if u find it.
# 36 16 years ago

Yeah, if you can find it, can you send me, I've been looking for it too.> >> how can i find that sour starburst commercial that i hear on the radio in the morning about a man chewing a sour start burst and this girl comes up to him and says why is your face like that and he says hold on its the new sour starburst and he swallows it and she says now whats wrong with your face and he says oh that i'm just really ugly its funny my personal opinion i've been looking all over for that radio commercial
# 37 16 years ago

When I heard this commercial I laughed to the point of pissing my pants. It's by far the funniest effing commercial I have ever heard in my entire life!

> Yeah I heard it too and i can't find it either. I even looked on youtube. I think that had to be the funniest commercial i ever listened to!
> Lawren
>
> > >> how can i find that sour starburst commercial that i hear on the radio in the morning about a man chewing a sour start burst and this girl comes up to him and says why is your face like that and he says hold on its the new sour starburst and he swallows it and she says now whats wrong with your face and he says oh that i'm just really ugly its funny my personal opinion i've been looking all over for that radio commercial
>
# 38 16 years ago

When I heard this commercial I laughed to the point of pissing my pants. It's by far the funniest effing commercial I have ever heard in my entire life!

> Yeah I heard it too and i can't find it either. I even looked on youtube. I think that had to be the funniest commercial i ever listened to!
> Lawren
>
> > >> how can i find that sour starburst commercial that i hear on the radio in the morning about a man chewing a sour start burst and this girl comes up to him and says why is your face like that and he says hold on its the new sour starburst and he swallows it and she says now whats wrong with your face and he says oh that i'm just really ugly its funny my personal opinion i've been looking all over for that radio commercial
>
(Messages 31 to 38 of 38 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

38 posts in this thread