search user
Clipland Forum Other

Acura TL commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

what or who is the artist doing the music for the new acura TL commericial?
The commercial shows a guy driving a silver acura tl and the road is being created as he drives on....no matter where he drives the road is created in front, looking like waves or something.
# 2 20 years ago

I am wondering about that too. It sounds like it may be the same group that does the theme for 'Carnivale'

: what or who is the artist doing the music for the new acura TL commericial?
> The commercial shows a guy driving a silver acura tl and the road is being created as he drives on....no matter where he drives the road is created in front, looking like waves or something.

# 3 20 years ago

Sorry, i don't know, but i'm searching for that song too from the new Acura TL commericial. If you find it, please email me about it Jeff. thanks,
DP
# 4 20 years ago

> I am wondering about that too. It sounds like it may be the same group that does the theme for 'Carnivale'

Sorry, what is 'Carnivale'?
>
> : what or who is the artist doing the music for the new acura TL commericial?
> > The commercial shows a guy driving a silver acura tl and the road is being created as he drives on....no matter where he drives the road is created in front, looking like waves or something.
>
>
>
# 5 20 years ago

Jeff
I emailed Acura about that music and got a reply from a young lady named, Jill.

She said that all of the Acura music was being composed by Elias & Associates.

She did not say how I could get that music in my hands. I like the music alot, I emailed her back did not get another reply.

Elias & Associates is all that I have uncovered so far. I will keep searching...
# 6 20 years ago

http--www.eliasarts.com - Elias Arts

here is the company's website that made the song. But as to how we can get this song, I don't know. And I hope it is longer that 30 seconds ;-)
# 7 20 years ago

> I am wondering about that too. It sounds like it may be the same group that does the theme for 'Carnivale'
>
> : what or who is the artist doing the music for the new acura TL commericial?
> > The commercial shows a guy driving a silver acura tl and the road is being created as he drives on....no matter where he drives the road is created in front, looking like waves or something.
>
> I have the song if you need it, just email me at manga517@hotmail.com and I can send it to you. It was done by Elias & Associates.
>
# 8 20 years ago

> > I am wondering about that too. It sounds like it may be the same group that does the theme for 'Carnivale'
> >
> > : what or who is the artist doing the music for the new acura TL commericial?
> > > The commercial shows a guy driving a silver acura tl and the road is being created as he drives on....no matter where he drives the road is created in front, looking like waves or something.
> >
> > I have the song if you need it, just email me at manga517@hotmail.com and I can send it to you. It was done by Elias & Associates.
> >
The Link is at http://ikeestudios.com/acura.html

Enjoy All !!!
# 9 20 years ago

Cool! Thanks.

I hate to be the chooser of the beggar, but I don't suppose there is a better quality of the mp3 clip?
# 10 20 years ago

Can you please send it to me? Thanks...

-b

> > I am wondering about that too. It sounds like it may be the same group that does the theme for 'Carnivale'
> >
> > : what or who is the artist doing the music for the new acura TL commericial?
> > > The commercial shows a guy driving a silver acura tl and the road is being created as he drives on....no matter where he drives the road is created in front, looking like waves or something.
> >
> > I have the song if you need it, just email me at manga517@hotmail.com and I can send it to you. It was done by Elias & Associates.
> >
# 11 20 years ago

I'm looking for the name or artist of the song for the newest Acura TL commercial. It sounds pretty classical but that's about all I can say. Im pretty sure its a black acura but I can't remember off the top of my head. Can anyone help me? It's driving me crazy!!!
# 12 20 years ago

Hello, this was killing me as well. I saw this commercial yesterday (twice while watching NBC primetime) and remembered hearing the music in the movie Babe. After a couple of hours of google-ing etc, I think I found the answer. It's Edvard Grieg, part of his Lyric Pieces, more precisely Lyric piece No. 28, Op. 47, No. 6. I could be wrong, and Grieg-o-philes of the world correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that the Lyric Pieces collection was originally written for piano, so the version in the commercial (and in Babe) may be an orchestrated version. I dl-ed a .pdf of the sheet music from an obscure website, and from my (somewhat rusty) music reading, it seems spot on. Hope this helps!!

# 13 20 years ago

Here if you want to listen to it check out..

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?style=MUSIC&pid=1044330&cart=172885016

It's off of the Babe soundtrack, track 13, called Round Up. I think the composer Nigel Westlake, had a habit of taking classical music and adding bits (or more) here and there in the soundtrack. He did the same with a Saint Saens piece as well.

Happy Listening
# 14 20 years ago

> I'm going down and buying in today...it is a beautifull piece. Your note about this in Babe, doesn't sit well though. The original "Babe" theme was from Saint Saens "Organ" symphony. Maybe Grieg had an incidental piece featured, but I don't recall. Anyone care to jump in and validate this?

>
>
>
# 15 20 years ago

Allen,
I never intended that the Grieg was the main theme in Babe, it was an incidental in a scene. If you check out the Babe soundtrack its track 13, called RoundUp. You are correct though in saying that the main Babe theme was the Saint Saens piece which I alluded to in my second post on the 16th.

> > I'm going down and buying in today...it is a beautifull piece. Your note about this in Babe, doesn't sit well though. The original "Babe" theme was from Saint Saens "Organ" symphony. Maybe Grieg had an incidental piece featured, but I don't recall. Anyone care to jump in and validate this?
(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread