search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Acura TL commercial

(Messages 16 to 19 of 19 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

Your responses have brought me much peace and joy. I had managed to forget about the commercial for a week or so because I hadn't seen it in a while. But then tonight they just HAD to play it during the superbowl and just as before, it commenced driving me insane. Then lo and behold i found the follow ups here! Becky, you are right, I can definately picture that song in Babe and that's exactly where I recognized it from. But what song is it that you mentioned, Allen? Is that the one [from Babe] that goes "If I had words to make a day for you..."? That's a really sweet piece.
# 17 19 years ago

I would be greatful if you could e-mail me the music to Acura TL commercial. Or at least where you got it. From what I undertsand, Jimmy Haun from the Elias Agency composed it. Have you heard the same? Also, if you have trouble with the above e-mail, use celwell@rsjconst.com instead. Thank You very much. Chris 02/26/2004

> > I am wondering about that too. It sounds like it may be the same group that does the theme for 'Carnivale'
> >
> > : what or who is the artist doing the music for the new acura TL commericial?
> > > The commercial shows a guy driving a silver acura tl and the road is being created as he drives on....no matter where he drives the road is created in front, looking like waves or something.
> >
> > I have the song if you need it, just email me at manga517@hotmail.com and I can send it to you. It was done by Elias & Associates.
> >
# 18 19 years ago

> what or who is the artist doing the music for the new acura TL commericial?
> The commercial shows a guy driving a silver acura tl and the road is being created as he drives on....no matter where he drives the road is created in front, looking like waves or something.
>
# 19 19 years ago

> > > I am wondering about that too. It sounds like it may be the same group that does the theme for 'Carnivale'
> > >
> > > : what or who is the artist doing the music for the new acura TL commericial?
> > > > The commercial shows a guy driving a silver acura tl and the road is being created as he drives on....no matter where he drives the road is created in front, looking like waves or something.
> > >
> > > I have the song if you need it, just email me at manga517@hotmail.com and I can send it to you. It was done by Elias & Associates.
> > >
> The Link is at http://ikeestudios.com/acura.html
>
> Enjoy All !!!
(Messages 16 to 19 of 19 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

19 posts in this thread