search user
Clipland Forum Other

Citi "Identity Theft" Commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 228 (Page 2 of 16) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

Hi. Try to download here:

http://www.butterflydani.com/onlytesting/
# 17 20 years ago

I am the owner of the below website. The commercial has been TAKEN down. I did not authorize this guy "Mike" to share the link.

Visit http://www.butterflydani.com/citi/ for more information on getting the commercial from me.

> Hi. Try to download here:
>
> http://www.butterflydani.com/onlytesting/
# 18 20 years ago

I apologize... it's true, Dani never authorized me.
I supposed from myself that the link below was for free downloading. And that was a bad idea.
I'm sorry, and that's all.
# 19 20 years ago

> > I have quicktimes of all three Identity Theft spots. If you email me I'll send you them.
> > cheers
> > ryan
> > ryan.peck@fallon.com
> >
> > >> Does anyone know if there's a downloadable of viewable version of Citibank's 'Identity Theft' commercial out there? The one I'm referring to is of the man sitting in his recliner speaking in a Valley Girl-like voice drinking a beer.
> > >> Anyone? I don't know. I am looking for the same thing! I have told people about it but they haven't seen it and I want to send them a link so they can watch the fun, too! The ad is brilliant!
> >
> >
>
# 20 20 years ago

Hi Ryan, I was wondering if i can get those videos, i need them for a presentation i am doing, if possible, please email me..]

Mike
# 21 20 years ago

> The commercials are excellent. I would love to have a copy for an MBA class that I am presenting the subject, internet merchant's security. Does anyone have a copy of the commercials that they could email to me? Thanks.

I have quicktimes of all three Identity Theft spots. If you email me I'll send you them.
> cheers
> ryan
> ryan.peck@fallon.com
>
> >> Does anyone know if there's a downloadable of viewable version of Citibank's 'Identity Theft' commercial out there? The one I'm referring to is of the man sitting in his recliner speaking in a Valley Girl-like voice drinking a beer.
> >> Anyone? I don't know. I am looking for the same thing! I have told people about it but they haven't seen it and I want to send them a link so they can watch the fun, too! The ad is brilliant!
>
>
# 22 20 years ago

> I have quicktimes of all three Identity Theft spots. If you email me I'll send you them.
> cheers
> ryan
> ryan.peck@fallon.com
>
> >> Does anyone know if there's a downloadable of viewable version of Citibank's 'Identity Theft' commercial out there? The one I'm referring to is of the man sitting in his recliner speaking in a Valley Girl-like voice drinking a beer.
> >> Anyone? I don't know. I am looking for the same thing! I have told people about it but they haven't seen it and I want to send them a link so they can watch the fun, too! The ad is brilliant!
>
>
# 23 20 years ago

> I have quicktimes of all three Identity Theft spots. If you email me I'll send you them.
> cheers
> ryan
> ryan.peck@fallon.com
>
>
>
# 24 20 years ago

> ok.. you guys are almost as funny as the commercial.. SO MANY POSTS W/O A SINGLE SOLUTION
> I mean. d**n, lets just have everyone agree that it is cool..
>
# 25 20 years ago

> > Does anyone know if there's a downloadable of viewable version of Citibank's 'Identity Theft' commercial out there? The one I'm referring to is of the man sitting in his recliner speaking in a Valley Girl-like voice drinking a beer.
> > Anyone?
> I have called Citibank, and am waiting for their marketing group to return my call for a copy of the commercial.
>
> I was searching the web for the exact same commercial...my girlfriend is dying to see it. If you get any info, will you please forward it to me? I would greatly appreciate it!
# 26 20 years ago

can anyone send me the commercial with the guy in
> > the recliner? it is for a school skit.
thanks
>
# 27 20 years ago

> Hi Ryan, I was wondering if i can get those videos, i need them for a presentation i am doing, if possible, please email me..]
>
>
> Mike
Mike,
Did Ryan email you those commercials on identity theft. If he did I am going to request them as well.

steve
# 28 20 years ago

> Does anyone know if there's a downloadable of viewable version of Citibank's 'Identity Theft' commercial out there? The one I'm referring to is of the man sitting in his recliner speaking in a Valley Girl-like voice drinking a beer.
> Anyone?
# 29 20 years ago

http://gotomysite.net/

Happy downloading!

# 30 20 years ago

Please send them to me: allout718@hotmail.com and wrightm@aetna.com

> cheers
> ryan
> ryan.peck@fallon.com
>
>
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 228 (Page 2 of 16) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread