search user
Clipland Forum Other

ipod commercial song?

(Messages 31 to 45 of 48 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> > does anyone know the song to the ipod commercial with just the silhouettes rocking out to that song with flashing solid color backgrounds? the song goes like '1,2,3, blah blah blah' and so on. thanks!
> >
>
yeah, the name of the song is "jerk it out" by caesar's palace
# 32 18 years ago

> > does anyone know the song to the ipod commercial with just the silhouettes rocking out to that song with flashing solid color backgrounds? the song goes like '1,2,3, blah blah blah' and so on. thanks!
> >
> The song is "Are you gonna be my girl?" by Jet
# 33 18 years ago

> > > does anyone know the song to the ipod commercial with just the silhouettes rocking out to that song with flashing solid color backgrounds? the song goes like '1,2,3, blah blah blah' and so on. thanks!
> >
> > Cant find it anywhere
> >
> > Dude it is Are you gonna be my by jet !
>
can anybody like email me a background from the ipod commercial!? like the neon colors with the people dancing!? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
# 34 18 years ago

wats the new ipod song
> > > does anyone know the song to the ipod commercial with just the silhouettes rocking out to that song with flashing solid color backgrounds? the song goes like '1,2,3, blah blah blah' and so on. thanks!
> >
> > Cant find it anywhere
> >
> > Dude it is Are you gonna be my girl by jet !
>
# 35 18 years ago

Jaeda
It's called Technologic by Daft Punk. One of my friends used it for a music video.
# 36 18 years ago

> Does anybody know the song on the 1st ipod commercial, its not Gonna be your girl by Jet, I have been looking for the song for weeks and cont find anything.....
> Could it possibly be Jerk It Out by The Caesars?? Or Hey Mama by BEP??
# 37 18 years ago

> Does anybody know the song on the 1st ipod commercial, its not Gonna be your girl by Jet, I have been looking for the song for weeks and cont find anything.....
>
It's called "Are You Gonna Be My Girl"
# 38 18 years ago

> > >
> >
> It's by Jet and it's called "are you gonna be my girl"
>
<3<3<3 jet is hott
# 39 18 years ago

does anyone kno the name of the new ipod commercial, where it goes like....charge it fix it crash it now up grade it, and so on?
# 40 18 years ago

> > >
> >
> that song is Jerk it out by caesars
# 41 18 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the newest ipod commercial song?? I think its by the same people of one my fav songs..it goes...'do you think its a crime? my head is spinning and I cant stand still,.....do you think thats a crime?. Then it says..by myself...a bunch of times and talks about being alone. Help me out!!

> > >
> >
> yeah, the name of the song is "jerk it out" by caesar's palace
# 42 18 years ago

Or are you thinking of the one with the song by the Guerillaz?

> > >
> >
> yeah, the name of the song is "jerk it out" by caesar's palace
# 43 18 years ago

elizabeth
it's jerk it out by the caesars
# 44 18 years ago

Broken
> It was something like Channel Hopping, but I'm not certain, I'm also looking for it.
# 45 18 years ago

Deanne
what's the name of the song in the first ipod commercial?
(Messages 31 to 45 of 48 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread