search user
Clipland Forum Other

song from starburst comercial and a car comercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 35 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Im looking for two different songs, the first is that one in the starburst comercial where the people are walking and theres like chaos and destruction happening in the background but they like keep doing theyre little walk-dance thing. The other is a song from that car comercial where it shows the people running instead of being in cars, this one is like pianoe music. If anyone knows this please tell me the name and/or artist of these songs.
thanks

# 2 20 years ago

cinaea
It's in the commerical for the 'smooth' creme somthing or other Starbursts, and has a bunch of people walking on the street leaning waaaay back. It starts with whistling, then the line, 'I can count angels flyin' on by.'
Anyone know? Google can't help.
# 3 20 years ago

> It's in the commerical for the 'smooth' creme somthing or other Starbursts, and has a bunch of people walking on the street leaning waaaay back. It starts with whistling, then the line, 'I can count angels flyin' on by.'
> Anyone know? Google can't help.

# 4 20 years ago

Try PJ olsson?
# 5 20 years ago

the starburst commercial song, as far as i know, has no artist...it's just some jingle they wrote. you can download it at starburst.com
# 6 20 years ago

roxy
if you go to starburst.com there is a link on the right hand side of the screen that is all flashing and stuff and says 'Click here to download The Whistle Song for free.' Thats the same song and its free to download.
# 7 20 years ago

pjo
Hi I'm pj olsson ....I wrote 'The Whistle Song'
with a friend Rick Boston....for more info
check out www.pjolsson.com
# 8 20 years ago

heyy! i like the song.. and here is the link to get the song.. www.starburst.com/stbflash.html go there and look at the right hand side and it gives ut he option to dl it!!
well hope it works
>)
# 9 20 years ago

i have been tryin to find that song since the first time i heard it. glad im not the only one who cant get it out of their heads, but im sorry i cant help.

:> It's in the commerical for the 'smooth' creme somthing or other Starbursts, and has a bunch of people walking on the street leaning waaaay back. It starts with whistling, then the line, 'I can count angels flyin' on by.'
>> Anyone know? Google can't help.

# 10 20 years ago

looks like i am your savior. go to www.starburst.com and click the link on the right that says 'download the whistle song'

:> It's in the commerical for the 'smooth' creme somthing or other Starbursts, and has a bunch of people walking on the street leaning waaaay back. It starts with whistling, then the line, 'I can count angels flyin' on by.'
>> Anyone know? Google can't help.

# 11 20 years ago

The car comercial song is We've Been Had by The Walkmen.

# 12 20 years ago

thats how i found this site, looking for the song, someone please help!!

# 13 20 years ago

Jonathan Chen
pj olsson - 'the whistle song'
its available for download at the starburst website www.starburst.com
check out pjolsson.com

# 14 20 years ago

The song from the Starburst commercial is called 'The Whistle Song' by PJ Olsson, and you can actually download it in mp3 format at the Starburst website (www.starburst.com), under the Brand Spankin' menu.
# 15 20 years ago

ive been looking for that song myself and cant find it either, if you find it will you email it to me please Brooklyng05@aol.com put a subject so i dont delete as junk please
(Messages 1 to 15 of 35 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread