search user
Clipland Forum Other

song from starburst comercial and a car comercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 35 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

> : It's in the commerical for the 'smooth' creme somthing or other Starbursts, and has a bunch of people walking on the street leaning waaaay back. It starts with whistling, then the line, 'I can count angels flyin' on by.'
>> Anyone know? Google can't help.
go to starburst.com and click 'GO' then it's to the right of it. yay ^^ you can download it.
# 17 20 years ago

> : It's in the commerical for the 'smooth' creme somthing or other Starbursts, and has a bunch of people walking on the street leaning waaaay back. It starts with whistling, then the line, 'I can count angels flyin' on by.'
>> Anyone know? Google can't help.
PJ Olsson's 'The Whistle Song'. You can dl it on the Starburst website.
# 18 20 years ago

You can download the whole Mp3 at Starburst.com now. It's called "The Whistle Song" and it's by PJ Olsson.
# 19 19 years ago

I haven't been able to find any lyrics or, more importantly, a guitar tab for PJ Olsson's "The Whistle Song." If anyone can send them to me, or tell me where I can find them ,that would be great!

E-mail: super_6_4@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Marcus
# 20 20 years ago

I went to starburst.com and it said 'download PJ Olsson's hit 'The Whistle Song.'' This might not be the actual name, but i hope it'll help.
# 21 20 years ago

You can download it from starburst.com. At first you can't hear the song because it's in cgi form, but just rename it to mp3 form and it should work fine...
# 22 20 years ago

its by pj olsson go to pjolsson.com. or go to www.starburst.com
# 23 20 years ago

brew
> maybe it's just me but i just can't resist walking like that after i hear the commercial. total props to starburst!!!!! love it!

# 24 20 years ago

> Im looking for two different songs, the first is that one in the starburst comercial where the people are walking and theres like chaos and destruction happening in the background but they like keep doing theyre little walk-dance thing. The other is a song from that car comercial where it shows the people running instead of being in cars, this one is like pianoe music. If anyone knows this please tell me the name and/or artist of these songs.
> thanks
>
>
# 25 20 years ago

> Hi I'm pj olsson ....I wrote 'The Whistle Song'
> with a friend Rick Boston....for more info
> check out www.pjolsson.com
>
are there any lyrics for the whistle song online? because ive been looking for them everywhere but cant seem to find them. thanx
# 26 20 years ago

> You can download the whole Mp3 at Starburst.com now. It's called "The Whistle Song" and it's by PJ Olsson.
# 27 20 years ago

google CAN help. just type in "i can count angels" and it will send you to this site!! hehe...
whoever said google can't help..think again
Christina
# 28 20 years ago

The name of the song is called "The Whistle Song" and it's by PJ Olsson. I did extensive searching to find the d**n song. i was searching for like three weeks.
# 29 19 years ago

jason
> It's in the commerical for the 'smooth' creme somthing or other Starbursts, and has a bunch of people walking on the street leaning waaaay back. It starts with whistling, then the line, 'I can count angels flyin' on by.'
> Anyone know? Google can't help.
>
"Whistle Song" PJ Olsson
# 30 20 years ago

> It's in the commerical for the 'smooth' creme somthing or other Starbursts, and has a bunch of people walking on the street leaning waaaay back. It starts with whistling, then the line, 'I can count angels flyin' on by.'
> Anyone know? Google can't help.
>
It's by DJ Alligator Project
(Messages 16 to 30 of 35 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread