search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Acura MDX Commercial Song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 27 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 12 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

HapE
Can anyone tell me the electronica song with the female vocals that plays on the brand new 2003 MDX commerical which involves the SUV driving over a pond with bamboo tire paths?
# 2 20 years ago

I think it's Pamela Miller. Check out her music at www.pamelamiller.com

# 3 20 years ago

* please let me know when you find out... i was wondering the same thing!
: Can anyone tell me the electronica song with the female vocals that plays on the brand new 2003 MDX commerical which involves the SUV driving over a pond with bamboo tire paths?

# 4 20 years ago

Moe
'Taos' by The Rippingtons feat. Russ Freeman

# 5 20 years ago

> Can anyone tell me the electronica song with the female vocals that plays on the brand new 2003 MDX commerical which involves the SUV driving over a pond with bamboo tire paths?

I wish I knew...I've been looking for this all over... =(

# 6 20 years ago

Sean
I wish... I've been looking for it since it came out.

: Can anyone tell me the electronica song with the female vocals that plays on the brand new 2003 MDX commerical which involves the SUV driving over a pond with bamboo tire paths?

# 7 20 years ago

Just wondering if you ever found the name of that song? lol i've been trying to figure it out for a long time!!!
# 8 20 years ago

> Can anyone tell me the electronica song with the female vocals that plays on the brand new 2003 MDX commerical which involves the SUV driving over a pond with bamboo tire paths?
>
# 9 20 years ago

> 'Taos' by The Rippingtons feat. Russ Freeman
>
> Is this the song with a woman singing, " AAAAA...AAAAA" ?
# 10 20 years ago

Yes it is the song with the " AAAAA...AAAAA",
do you know the name?
# 11 20 years ago

Rich
I'm lookin for it to!

> Just wondering if you ever found the name of that song? lol i've been trying to figure it out for a long time!!!
>
# 12 20 years ago

Rich
I'm lookin for it to!

> Just wondering if you ever found the name of that song? lol i've been trying to figure it out for a long time!!!
>
# 13 20 years ago

>
I emailed the acura website, and they informed me that it was written and performed by a group hired to write songs especially for acura.
# 14 20 years ago

shan
I just listened to a sample of the song
'Taos' by Russ Freeman and The Rippingtons that was mentioned in an earlier reply and I don't think it is the song that most people here are looking for...it sounded like some completely different intrumental-only song.
# 15 20 years ago

>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 27 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 12 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread