search user
Clipland Forum Other

queer eye for the straight guy theme song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know whats the name of the theme song from the show 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' on BRAVO TV and who sings it?
Thanks.
# 2 20 years ago

Roland Izza Fag
YOU WATCH THAT SHO??.... u r gay..
# 3 20 years ago

> YOU WATCH THAT SHO??.... u r gay..
Oh shut the hell up. Everyone is so tired of you lonesome closet homosexuals that ridicule others that are brave enough to come out just so YOU can feel like your 'straight'. Just admit your gay and get on with your life asshole. Nobody cares anyway.
# 4 20 years ago

AMEN!
*closet cases, shheeeesh!!*
>> YOU WATCH THAT SHO??.... u r gay..
> Oh shut the hell up. Everyone is so tired of you lonesome closet homosexuals that ridicule others that are brave enough to come out just so YOU can feel like your 'straight'. Just admit your gay and get on with your life asshole. Nobody cares anyway.

# 5 20 years ago

'All Things' by Wildlife
# 6 20 years ago

> YOU WATCH THAT SHO??.... u r gay..
So what if he or she is gay....
gotta a problem pedophile?
Sheesh, bitch bitch bitch!

# 7 20 years ago

> Does anyone know whats the name of the theme song from the show 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' on BRAVO TV and who sings it?
Check out Alice Deejay: 'Better off alone'

# 8 20 years ago

I would like to check out that song.
: 'All Things' by Wildlife

# 9 20 years ago

> AMEN!
> *closet cases, shheeeesh!!*
> >> YOU WATCH THAT SHO??.... u r **..
> > Oh shut the hell up. Everyone is so tired of you lonesome closet humansexuals that ridicule others that are brave enough to come out just so YOU can feel like your 'straight'. Just admit your ** and get on with your life not a very nice person. Nobody cares anyway.
>
> I am a straight female senior, married, and I happen to enjoy the show immensely. I think it is witty, charming and full of fun. I look forward to each show and I think each of the Fab5 are fantastic. More power to them. So what if they're **. If you don't like the show, then don't watch and GET OVER YOURSELF!
# 10 20 years ago

"All Things (Just Keep Getting Better)"
Widelife Featuring Simone Danny

> Does anyone know whats the name of the theme song from the show 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' on BRAVO TV and who sings it?
> Thanks.
>
# 11 19 years ago

> Thanks.
>

"All Things" (Just Keep Getting Better)
# 12 20 years ago

> Thanks.

The Canadian DJ/Production/Remix duo known as Widelife are responsible for the perfectly fit theme song heard on Bravo's breakout hit, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. The songwriting duo also composed all the supporting music heard throughout the show. The theme song, named "All Things," features the vocals of Simone Denny, and is in the works for release.
>
# 13 20 years ago

> I would like to check out that song.
> : 'All Things' by Wildlife
>
>
# 14 20 years ago

> Thanks.
>
# 15 20 years ago

> Thanks.
>
The name of the song is "all things just keep getting better" and it by Wildlife Feat. Simone Denny
P.S hope this was helpful
(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread