search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

commercial song request

(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

>The song was from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, but they changed the words Song was written and sung by Maurice Sherman and was called" Your My Little Chu-chi Face" if in doubt go to the MGM site and put Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in the search field

I am not sure of the commercial but the song goes something like 'You're my fluffy one, my little fluffy wuffy one....'
> Any info would be appreciated
>
> TIA
>
# 17 16 years ago

> You're my little fluffy one, my fluffy one the one that makes my heart go yum, your're my coochie woochie wippie tooo, you're the one that makes my heart go yum. That's how it goes
Who is that song by?
# 18 16 years ago

> > You're my little fluffy one, my fluffy one the one that makes my heart go yum, your're my coochie woochie wippie tooo, you're the one that makes my heart go yum. That's how it goes
> Who is that song by?
# 19 16 years ago

> I am not sure of the commercial but the song goes something like 'You're my fluffy one, my little fluffy wuffy one....'
>
> TIA
>
# 20 16 years ago

> > You're my little fluffy one, my fluffy one the one that makes my heart go yum, your're my coochie woochie wippie tooo, you're the one that makes my heart go yum. That's how it goes
> Who is that song by?
# 21 16 years ago

The Commercial is for Dannon Yogurt Whips. I want a copy of it too!

> I am not sure of the commercial but the song goes something like 'You're my fluffy one, my little fluffy wuffy one....'
>
> TIA
>
# 22 16 years ago

> > You're my little fluffy one, my fluffy one the one that makes my heart go yum, your're my coochie woochie wippie tooo, you're the one that makes my heart go yum. You're my koochy-woochy whippy do.
# 23 16 years ago

> > It is from the Yoplait commercial.
> "You're my little fluffy one. My fluffy wuffy one that makes my mouth go yum. You're my coochie woochie whippy doo. You make all my fluffy whippy dreams come true" Thats not exactly but its kinda. Best commmercial song everrrr!!!!
>
(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

23 posts in this thread