search user
Clipland Forum Other

Guy in the ebay commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 68 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Kristine
There are, to date, three (I think) ebay commercials that feature people singing and dancing. The one with the fat bald guy, the one with the fat lady.... and the one that takes place in the office, with the skinny dude. You know the one -- he swings his co-workers around the room.... He's got sorta reddish hair (sorta). He's also in the Kohl's commercial, with the ice cream truck driving through this suburban neighborhood, and everyone is running after the ice cream truck... there's a song playing in the background about an ice cream man. And, um, I've also seen him in one of the cingular roll-over commercials ('i call it the 'they're my minutes, I'm keeping 'em' plan'). Does anyone know who this guy is?
# 2 20 years ago

Kristine: I didn't see any answers to your questions, so I hope I'm first:-) The actor is Andy McCutcheon. I don't know if I can post links here for his site and his scout's. If you want, write me at bluewitch2003@juno.com

: There are, to date, three (I think) ebay commercials that feature people singing and dancing. The one with the fat bald guy, the one with the fat lady.... and the one that takes place in the office, with the skinny dude. You know the one -- he swings his co-workers around the room.... He's got sorta reddish hair (sorta). He's also in the Kohl's commercial, with the ice cream truck driving through this suburban neighborhood, and everyone is running after the ice cream truck... there's a song playing in the background about an ice cream man. And, um, I've also seen him in one of the cingular roll-over commercials ('i call it the 'they're my minutes, I'm keeping 'em' plan'). Does anyone know who this guy is?

# 3 20 years ago

i wish i did! he is hot...
# 4 20 years ago

Sorry I don't have a name for the guy you are looking for....
but I was wondering if you know how on earth they made that fat lady jump up onto the flatbed truck at the end of the current eBay commercial spot.
How do they get her up onto that truck? Is it possible that she jumps up without assistance?
# 5 20 years ago

Yeah!!! Who IS that guy???? He's frickin' everywhere!
# 6 20 years ago

Did you ever find out the actor's name? I've been trying to locate him as well... Thanks!

: There are, to date, three (I think) ebay commercials that feature people singing and dancing. The one with the fat bald guy, the one with the fat lady.... and the one that takes place in the office, with the skinny dude. You know the one -- he swings his co-workers around the room.... He's got sorta reddish hair (sorta). He's also in the Kohl's commercial, with the ice cream truck driving through this suburban neighborhood, and everyone is running after the ice cream truck... there's a song playing in the background about an ice cream man. And, um, I've also seen him in one of the cingular roll-over commercials ('i call it the 'they're my minutes, I'm keeping 'em' plan'). Does anyone know who this guy is?

# 7 20 years ago

Did anyone find out the name of this actor? If so, I'd be very appreciative if you could please post a follow-up or email me privately. Thanks!

# 8 20 years ago

> There are, to date, three (I think) ebay commercials that feature people singing and dancing. The one with the fat bald guy, the one with the fat lady.... and the one that takes place in the office, with the skinny dude. You know the one -- he swings his co-workers around the room.... He's got sorta reddish hair (sorta). He's also in the Kohl's commercial, with the ice cream truck driving through this suburban neighborhood, and everyone is running after the ice cream truck... there's a song playing in the background about an ice cream man. And, um, I've also seen him in one of the cingular roll-over commercials ('i call it the 'they're my minutes, I'm keeping 'em' plan'). Does anyone know who this guy is?
Sorry but I don't know his, but I am also dying to find out who this guy is. He resembles my 17 year old son quite a bit. Have you seen him in any tv shows or movies? I've just noticed him the commericials you mention. He also is in a new Best Buy commercial and another one for motor oil.
Lisa K

# 9 20 years ago

> > The tall skinny adorable young guy in the ebay, cingular, kohl's and other commercials is Joel Moore. Someone on another site was kind enough to post this. You can see a pic of him and his credits at imdb.com. Also it appears there is a small message board going on there about him. He's done a lot of episodic tv and a few movies so I'm going to keep my eye out for him. He reminds me of my 17 year old son - that's why he caught my eye in the first place!
Lisa K
# 10 20 years ago

If you live in the LA area, Joel is appearing in the Angelus Temple's Joy Of Christmas production. We saw it yesterday and had a great time. Its run ends tomorrow, 21st Dec 2003, but if you get this, we say go. It is free but will ask for donations during the show. He has an understudy, so you might want to check if he will be in the show you see.

We are not Christians and it is a Christian show. Even so, we were very impressed. There is a short video starring Joel that we thought should be seen by everyone.
# 11 20 years ago

Joel's a Great Guy.. I went to high school with him in Portland, and some college down at southern oregon university.. It's great to see someone like him make it in the world, he was driven in the past and had an awesome personality then, and it's nice to see that it's paying off for him now..
# 12 20 years ago

Man Alive! I had no idea this guy has such a following... hahaha I thought I was the only one that thought he was cute. Anyway, so I guess I join the club... yeah, if anyone has contact info, send it my way... what a silly, nerdy boy...
# 13 20 years ago

The guy in the ebay commerical is not Joel Moore. Joel Moore is in the Cingular commerical, but it is Christian Borle who is in the ebay commercials. He is a notable singer who has been in many broadway productions.

> > > The tall skinny adorable young guy in the ebay, cingular, kohl's and other commercials is Joel Moore. Someone on another site was kind enough to post this. You can see a pic of him and his credits at imdb.com. Also it appears there is a small message board going on there about him. He's done a lot of episodic tv and a few movies so I'm going to keep my eye out for him. He reminds me of my 17 year old son - that's why he caught my eye in the first place!
> Lisa K
# 14 20 years ago

Lisa Kentala
I think Christian Bohrle is in the current ebay singing commercial - the one with Joel Moore ran last summer (at least I think it was Moore - it sure looks like the same guy in the Kohls/Cingular ads!)
Lisa K
>
# 15 20 years ago

Lisa Kentala
I think Christian Bohrle is in the current ebay singing commercial - the one with Joel Moore ran last summer (at least I think it was Moore - it sure looks like the same guy in the Kohls/Cingular ads!)
Lisa K
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 68 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread