search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Guy in the ebay commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 68 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

bily
pllz can anyone tell me
# 17 20 years ago

bily
pllz can anyone tell me
# 18 20 years ago

I just saw Thoroughly Modern Millie on Broadway a couple of weeks ago & then saw the newest ebay commercial again last night & a light bulb went off.. I've been searching online to try and find out if that was him or not - thanks for clearing it up for me!! :)
If you get a chance to see him (and the other amazing cast members) in TMM, do so!!!

> The guy in the ebay commerical is not Joel
Moore. Joel Moore is in the Cingular commerical, but it is Christian Borle who is in the ebay commercials. He is a notable singer who has been in many broadway productions.
>
> > > > The tall skinny adorable young guy in the ebay, cingular, kohl's and other commercials is Joel Moore. Someone on another site was kind enough to post this. You can see a pic of him and his credits at imdb.com. Also it appears there is a small message board going on there about him. He's done a lot of episodic tv and a few movies so I'm going to keep my eye out for him. He reminds me of my 17 year old son - that's why he caught my eye in the first place!
> > Lisa K
>
# 19 20 years ago

He's also in the Kohl's commercial, with the ice cream truck driving through this suburban neighborhood, and everyone is running after the ice cream truck... there's a song playing in the background about an ice cream man. What are the lyrics to that song?
>
# 20 20 years ago

There is this Kohl's commercial, with the ice cream truck driving through this suburban neighborhood, and everyone is running after the ice cream truck... there's a song playing in the background about an ice cream man. What are the lyrics to this song?
>
# 21 20 years ago

i love that commercial when the lady says something like"" i cant find this" and then the one guy starts singing, when you cant seem to find a ...... well i dont know the rest but i love that commercial! i am always singing it but i dont know the lyricsso i cant sing it right. If anyone knows the lyrics id be very happy to see them so i can finally sing the song write. thanks for your time:-)
# 22 20 years ago

> I just saw Thoroughly Modern Millie on Broadway a couple of weeks ago & then saw the newest ebay commercial again last night & a light bulb went off.. I've been searching online to try and find out if that was him or not - thanks for clearing it up for me!! :)
> If you get a chance to see him (and the other amazing cast members) in TMM, do so!!!
>
> > The guy in the ebay commerical is not Joel
> Moore. Joel Moore is in the Cingular commerical, but it is Christian Borle who is in the ebay commercials. He is a notable singer who has been in many broadway productions.
> >
> > > > > The tall skinny adorable young guy in the ebay, cingular, kohl's and other commercials is Joel Moore. Someone on another site was kind enough to post this. You can see a pic of him and his credits at imdb.com. Also it appears there is a small message board going on there about him. He's done a lot of episodic tv and a few movies so I'm going to keep my eye out for him. He reminds me of my 17 year old son - that's why he caught my eye in the first place!
> > > Lisa K
> >
> The guy that sings to the lady in the department store to the tune of "Thats Amore!" is Christian Borle. He has an amazing voice! http://www.adweek.com/aw/creative/best_spots_03/031212_09.jsp
# 23 20 years ago

Does anybody know the lyrics to those ebay commercials?!? E-maile me
# 24 20 years ago

Yes I know a little about the eBay lyrics, infact I'm doing the same thing. I want to know the lyrics too. But all I have it from the one with he guy standing in the department store with the fat lady asking where is such and such and he sings part of it is "new cell phones that ring, maybe some new cool bling bling, and some jazz and swing, it's on ebay..." that is all I know.
# 25 20 years ago

WHeeeen, you cant seem to find a baseball thats been signed thats on ebay! *something i forgot* Phones that ring organizer things, pearls on a string, jazz or swing, cool bling bling thats on ebay! buy today, and its on its way! other users say, itll be okay THAAAAAAAAAAATS on EBAY! ;D thank u, thank u very much!
# 26 20 years ago

> pllz can anyone tell me
# 27 20 years ago

Joel is a friend of mine from a theatre troupe from high school. I just wanted him to know if he is reading this, Angie, Simone, Aaron, Lisa, Michelle and a bunch of us from home are watching you and you are doing great! Email me sometime if you want! Angie has my # & email! Can't wait to see you in the Ben Stiller movie. We are proud of you!...
# 28 20 years ago

ok I know the ebay song lrics. They are:

When you cant seem to find a baseball thats been signed thats on Ebay,

Something___________ I dont know it

then its : Phones that ring organizer thing pulleys on a string thats on ebay
Buy today and its on its way thats on ebay

I fanyone knows the part in between that I dont know please tell me and I will gladly post it
TY,
Britt
# 29 20 years ago

matt
> WHeeeen, you cant seem to find a baseball thats been signed thats on ebay! *something i forgot* Phones that ring organizer things, pearls on a string, jazz or swing, cool bling bling thats on ebay! buy today, and its on its way! other users say, itll be okay THAAAAAAAAAAATS on EBAY! ;D thank u, thank u very much!

>hey thanks for those, haha.
# 30 20 years ago

"When you can't seem to find
the baseball that's been signed,
that's on eBay!

A new toy you can wind,
a men's suit that's sublime,
that's on eBay!

Phones that ring, organizer thing,
pearlies on a string, jazz or swing...
that's on eBay!

Buy today and it's on its way!
Other users say you will feel okay!
That's on eBay!"

(Messages 16 to 30 of 68 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread