search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

The O.C. on Fox

(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Hey - I'm trying to find who sings (and title) the 'California' song during the premier of the OC last night. Fox's official site has nothing.
Thanks for your help...
# 2 20 years ago

Wes
it's by a group called Phantom Planet

# 3 20 years ago

person
its called 'california' by phantom planet
# 4 20 years ago

o.c lover
> Hey - I'm trying to find who sings (and title) the 'California' song during the premier of the OC last night. Fox's official site has nothing.
> Thanks for your help...
It's called California by Phantom Planet

# 5 19 years ago

The song 'California' is by Phantom Planet.

> Hey - I'm trying to find who sings (and title) the 'California' song during the premier of the OC last night. Fox's official site has nothing.
>
# 6 19 years ago

The song 'California' is by Phantom Planet.

>
# 7 20 years ago

hi,
i want to know where i can find trailers of upcoming episodes of the o.c. do you have any suggestions??
# 8 20 years ago

>
# 9 20 years ago

>
# 10 20 years ago

>
# 11 20 years ago

phantom planet
# 12 20 years ago

Brittney
Hey i am like they're biggest fan teh song california is sung be phantom planet u should download it its awesome !
I luv adam n Ben !
# 13 20 years ago

HEY i just lost my cable.. and i really want to know if there is any place that I can watch the oc through the internet
# 14 20 years ago

>
Its Phantom Planet!!! and the song is called California! its on their 2nd Cd. the guest..
# 15 20 years ago

> Phantom Planet sings it
(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread