search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

The O.C. on Fox

(Messages 16 to 30 of 31 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

>its calafornia by phantom planet , good tune it was kewl way b4 they put it on the show
>
# 17 20 years ago

> >its calafornia by phantom planet , good tune it was kewl way b4 they put it on the show
> >
>
# 18 20 years ago

denise
> its california from phantom planet
# 19 20 years ago

> Hey - I'm trying to find the song which is alwayz played when the o.c finishes. Does any one know?
> Thanks for your help...
>
# 20 19 years ago

> The song 'California' is by Phantom Planet.
>
>
> > Hey - I'm trying to find who sings (and title) the 'California' song during the premier of the OC last night. Fox's official site has nothing.
> > Thanks for your help...
> >
>
# 21 19 years ago

>
>
> > Hey - I'm trying to find who sings (and title) the 'California' song during the premier of the OC last night. Fox's official site has nothing.
> >
>
# 22 19 years ago

>
>
> >
>
# 23 19 years ago

>
>
> >
>
# 24 19 years ago

>
>
> >
>
# 25 19 years ago

>
>
> >
>
# 26 19 years ago

Phatom Planet
> Hey - I'm trying to find who sings (and title) the 'California' song during the premier of the OC last night. Fox's official site has nothing.
>
# 27 19 years ago

>
>
I relly want the letter of this song
please
> >
>
# 28 19 years ago

> > The song 'California' is by Phantom Planet.
> >
> >
> > > Hey - I'm trying to find who sings (and title) the 'California' song during the premier of the OC last night. Fox's official site has nothing.
> I relly want the letter of this song
> please
> > > Thanks for your help...
> > >
> >
>
# 29 19 years ago

> > > The song 'California' is by Phantom Planet.
> > >
> > >
> > > > Hey - I'm trying to find who sings (and title) the 'California' song during the premier of the OC last night. Fox's official site has nothing.
> > I relly want the letter of this song
> > please
> > > > Thanks for your help...
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 30 18 years ago

> Hey - I'm trying to find who sings (and title) the 'California' song during the premier of the OC last night. Fox's official site has nothing.
>
california by phantom planet
(Messages 16 to 30 of 31 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread