search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I Really want EMINEM'S E-MAIL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 35 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi I'm Breanna And i just wanted to say that i realy want eminems e-mail address because im his BIGGEST FAN he'll ever get to meet and i want to be his pen pal an dbe friends with him and stuff i Luv him sooo much please can i have it -Breanna-
# 2 18 years ago

I love all your songs your the gratest raper in the world please email me back
# 3 18 years ago

> I love all your songs your the gratest raper in the world please email me back
# 4 18 years ago

> Hi I'm Breanna And i just wanted to say that i realy want eminems e-mail address because im his BIGGEST FAN he'll ever get to meet and i want to be his pen pal an dbe friends with him and stuff i Luv him sooo much please can i have it -Breanna-
# 5 18 years ago

> Hi I'm Meranda And i just wanted to say that i realy want eminems e-mail address because im his BIGGEST FAN he'll ever get to meet and i want him to e-mail me and talk to me for I will be able to talk to him and get to know him more
wright back
i love you
# 6 18 years ago

I would like to have the Eminem's mail... To talk with him sometimes... and to know him. Please! I really want it!
# 7 18 years ago

> Hi I'm Breanna And i just wanted to say that i realy want eminems e-mail address because im his BIGGEST FAN he'll ever get to meet and i want to be his pen pal an dbe friends with him and stuff i Luv him sooo much please can i have it -Breanna-
# 8 18 years ago

hi im rebecca i really love eminem so much i know every1 off his songs he is so georgous and i really fancy him i have always wanted to meet him dat is my dream i always think about him i would love 2 go 2 his concerts but im 2 young lol any way i have 2 go love u loads emine mxxx

# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

Haha you are a loser Im his biggest fan stop dreaming loser
Eminems bigest fan
Polina
# 11 18 years ago

HEY EMINEM YOU ARE THE BEST
# 12 18 years ago

> Hi I'm Dcota Sims And i just wanted to say that i realy want eminems e-mail address because im his BIGGEST FAN he'll ever get to meet and i want to be his pen pal an dbe friends with him and stuff i Luv him sooo much please can i have it -Breanna-
# 13 18 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

> Hi I'm Rares. And i just wanted to say that i realy want eminems e-mail address because im his BIGGEST FAN in my country and i want to be his pen pal an dbe friends with him and stuff i Luv him sooo much please can i have it -Rares-
# 15 18 years ago

hey EM

I was writing a rhyme the other day and this black kid in class saw it and said it didn't make sense at all does a freestyle have to make sense or can it just rhyme well if you get this e-mail write back give me some tips on how to put this guy on his knee
cuz i think he is just mad
cuz he know that i'm a white boy
he does not want to say that my rhyme are tight thx pat
(Messages 1 to 15 of 35 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread