search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I Really want EMINEM'S E-MAIL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Messages 16 to 30 of 35 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

Angel
> Hi I'm Breanna And i just wanted to say that i realy want eminems e-mail address because im his BIGGEST FAN he'll ever get to meet and i want to be his pen pal an dbe friends with him and stuff i Luv him sooo much please can i have it -Breanna-
# 17 18 years ago

> Hi I'm Breanna And i just wanted to say that i realy want eminems e-mail address because im his BIGGEST FAN he'll ever get to meet and i want to be his pen pal an dbe friends with him and stuff i Luv him sooo much please can i have it -Breanna-
# 18 18 years ago

> > Hi I'm Breanna And i just wanted to say that i realy want eminems e-mail address because im his BIGGEST FAN he'll ever get to meet and i want to be his pen pal an dbe friends with him and stuff i Luv him sooo much please can i have it -Breanna-
>
# 19 18 years ago

> > Hi I'm Meranda And i just wanted to say that i realy want eminems e-mail address because im his BIGGEST FAN he'll ever get to meet and i want him to e-mail me and talk to me for I will be able to talk to him and get to know him more
> wright back
> i love you
# 20 18 years ago

> Hi I'm Bryce And i just wanted to say that i realy want eminems e-mail address because im his BIGGEST FAN he'll ever get to meet and i want to be his pen pal andfriends with him and stuff i Luv him sooo much please can i have it -bryce
# 21 18 years ago

# 22 18 years ago

Jasmine- no u dont im his biggest fan. Lets have a triva
@ my email address which is j.l@inbox.com
# 23 18 years ago

Whatsup Eminem:
My name is Darius Tari and im 14 years old.
I want to say that you are the only one who Im leasninig to his songs.
I realy like rap and I have made 2 songs right now.
I need you to help me to make at list 4 more songs so I can get famuse just like you.
But I dont want to famuse for people I want to be for the girl I like.
I think this is the only way to get her, shes realy hot and every body is been looking for, like all the basketball players andall the cool boys.
I think the best way for me is to be come a raper in the hole New mexico.
So please help me She is my dream every night.

PS:
My life is almost just like yours when U used to be in my age.

YOU (R) THE BEST EMINEM
# 24 18 years ago

i am the biggest fan of em but im not allowed to get any of his albums but i get the clean versions please i want his email
please
Jesse
# 25 18 years ago

i am the biggest fan of em but im not allowed to get any of his albums but i get the clean versions please i want his email
please
Jesse
# 26 18 years ago

please
Jesse
# 27 18 years ago

> Hi I'm Breanna And i just wanted to say that i realy want eminems e-mail address because im his BIGGEST FAN he'll ever get to meet and i want to be his pen pal an dbe friends with him and stuff i Luv him sooo much please can i have it -Nicole-
# 28 18 years ago

> Hi I'm Breanna And i just wanted to say that i realy want eminems e-mail address because im his BIGGEST FAN he'll ever get to meet and i want to be his pen pal an dbe friends with him and stuff i Luv him sooo much please can i have it -Nicole-
# 29 18 years ago

> Hi I'm ingus And i just wanted to say that i realy want eminems e-mail address because im his BIGGEST FAN he'll ever get to meet and i want to be his pen pal an dbe friends with him and stuff i Luv him sooo much please can i have it -ingus-
# 30 18 years ago

> Hey I'm anna And i just wanted to say that i realy want eminems e-mail address because im his BIGGEST FAN he'll ever get to meet and i want to be his pen pal an dbe friends with him and histuff i Luv m sooo much please can i have it -anna-

kiss you Eminem I love you du er den beste im from denmark (du er den beste du styre)

ps can we be friends?
(Messages 16 to 30 of 35 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread