search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

BUDWEISER COMMERCIAL

(Messages 1 to 15 of 33 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Whats the name of the song from the Budweiser commercial where the guy is playing the guitar in his room and the narrator is like 'This is how you lost your job, your girlfriend, etc.' Then it shows him playing at a rock concert and this girl jumping on him and security rushing the girl.
# 2 20 years ago

i uno i reralllllllly wanna noe how to play it ive been looking everywhere

# 3 20 years ago

I have no idea what it's called, but this is the link to a band that recorded something similar...
# 4 20 years ago

> Whats the name of the song from the Budweiser commercial where the guy is playing the guitar in his room and the narrator is like 'This is how you lost your job, your girlfriend, etc.' Then it shows him playing at a rock concert and this girl jumping on him and security rushing the girl.

# 5 20 years ago

> Whats the name of the song from the Budweiser commercial where there are people at this beach at night and at the end of the commercial the background is black and all you see is a budweiser cap with a b on top

>
# 6 20 years ago

> Whats the name of the song from the Budweiser commercial where the guy is playing the guitar in his room and the narrator is like 'This is how you lost your job, your girlfriend, etc.' Then it shows him playing at a rock concert and this girl jumping on him and security rushing the girl.
>
# 7 20 years ago

who is singing in the commercial where there is a jazz tune and its a woman singing "these are the best days of our lives"
# 8 20 years ago

ever since i first saw that commercial on tv i have wanted to know what song it was and the tab for it, if anyone knows the songs namw, or the tab for it, would you please email me!!!!!!!!!!
# 9 20 years ago

ever since i first saw that commercial on tv i have wanted to know what song it was and the tab for it, if anyone knows the songs namw, or the tab for it, would you please email me!!!!!!!!!!
# 10 20 years ago

> Whats the name of the song from the Budweiser commercial where a douzen of peoples wearing a neckbrace from last night "hard" party?

Thanks in advance and merry christmas to all.
# 11 20 years ago

> i uno i reralllllllly wanna noe how to play it ive been looking everywhere
>
>
>
# 12 20 years ago

>
# 13 20 years ago

kyle
You can get the mp3 from this site:
http://www.theidiocrats.com/
# 14 20 years ago

> Whats the name of the song from the Budwiser that sounds likeatechnoor housemusic song that involves guitars
>
# 15 20 years ago

> who is singing in the commercial where there is a jazz tune and its a woman singing "these are the best days of our lives"
(Messages 1 to 15 of 33 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread