search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

A&E MI-5 Commercial

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Shashie
Does anyone happen to know the song in the commercial for this new show on A&E? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Shash
# 2 20 years ago

> Does anyone happen to know the song in the commercial for this new show on A&E? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
> Shash
I was looking for that answer myself. I believe Metallica is singing I just don't remember what song or how the song goes. Crazy, Huh?
# 3 20 years ago

> Does anyone happen to know the song in the commercial for this new show on A&E? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
> Shash
> Three Doors Down 'When I'm Gone'

# 4 20 years ago

Maria
I was in the same boat as you in my search for this song. Finally caught the commercial again and figured out what the title might be. Did a search and found it! The song they are playing is (Love Me)When I'm Gone by Three Doors Down. They are the same group that sings Kryptonite (if you know it).
# 5 20 years ago

> Shash
The name of the song is 'When Im Gone', but 3 Doors Down...
I really liked this song and just sepnt 30 min looking for the name of it myself...

# 6 20 years ago

> : Does anyone happen to know the song in the commercial for this new show on A&E? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
>> Shash
> The name of the song is 'When Im Gone', but 3 Doors Down...
: I really liked this song and just sepnt 30 min looking for the name of it myself...
Sorry thats by 3 Doors Down, im a lil tired...LOL

# 7 20 years ago

Steph
Yeah, it's not Metallica!! (What were you thinking?!?) It's 'When I'm Gone' by Three Doors Down. It's a Top 20 Radio Hit...
# 8 20 years ago

> : Does anyone happen to know the song in the commercial for this new show on A&E? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
>> Shash
> I was looking for that answer myself. I believe Metallica is singing I just don't remember what song or how the song goes. Crazy, Huh?
It's not Metallica, it's Love Me When I'm Gone by Three Doors Down.

# 9 18 years ago

THERE IS A NEW COMMERCIAL ON A&E I HAVE BEEN SEEING IT ALOT AROUND THE WEEK OF MAY 13TH I KNOW ITS BY A VERY POPULAR GROUP
SOME OF THE LYRICS ARE (TO LOVE A GOD IS TO FEAR A FLAME) (AND TO TOUCH IS TO FEEL)

PLEASE HELP AS I CAN NOT FIGURE THIS ONE OUT
THANKS
MATT

MATTANDDESTINY@COMCAST.NET
# 10 18 years ago

anon
> THERE IS A NEW COMMERCIAL ON A&E I HAVE BEEN SEEING IT ALOT AROUND THE WEEK OF MAY 13TH I KNOW ITS BY A VERY POPULAR GROUP
> SOME OF THE LYRICS ARE (TO LOVE A GOD IS TO FEAR A FLAME) (AND TO TOUCH IS TO FEEL)
>
> PLEASE HELP AS I CAN NOT FIGURE THIS ONE OUT
> THANKS
> MATT
>
> MATTANDDESTINY@COMCAST.NET

the song is "Selling The Drama" by Live
# 11 11 years ago

|
|
# 12 11 years ago

(All 12 messages )