search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

What is the song in the diet pepsi commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

What is the song in the diet pepsi commercial when the guy wants the hair he had in high school? I think the song is by Duran duran. The commercial is pretty new.
# 2 20 years ago

> What is the song in the diet pepsi commercial when the guy wants the hair he had in high school? I think the song is by Duran duran. The commercial is pretty new.
could the song be 'Hungry like the wolf'?

# 3 20 years ago

dave
no i tried that song it wasn't it but thanx.

# 4 20 years ago

What the song in the diet pepsi commercial where its a concert and there are like guys up front singing while the crowd goes wild?
# 5 20 years ago

fag
fag
# 6 20 years ago

> What the song in the diet pepsi commercial where its a concert and there are like guys up front singing while the crowd goes wild?
>the song is well adjusted by mxpx. it is in the album before everything and after. before everything and after is comming out in august

# 7 20 years ago

> fag
> hey fag are you a fag,fag? sorry fag didnt mean to call you a fag, fag. the song is well adjusted by mxpx
# 8 20 years ago

me
> fag
> shut up you stupid fag
# 9 20 years ago

me
> fag
> shut up you damn fag
# 10 20 years ago

FAG
MXPX = FAGS
# 11 20 years ago

> What the song in the diet pepsi commercial where its a concert and there are like guys up front singing while the crowd goes wild?
The guys singing are MXPX and they are singing a song from an album that they have not yet released.

# 12 20 years ago

someone
Flock of Seagull - I Ran
>> What is the song in the diet pepsi commercial when the guy wants the hair he had in high school? I think the song is by Duran duran. The commercial is pretty new.
> could the song be 'Hungry like the wolf'?

# 13 20 years ago

> : What is the song in the diet pepsi commercial when the guy wants the hair he had in high school? I think the song is by Duran duran. The commercial is pretty new.
NO, It's 'i Ran' by flock of seagulls a 80's song

# 14 20 years ago

> : What is the song in the diet pepsi commercial when the guy wants the hair he had in high school? I think the song is by Duran duran. The commercial is pretty new.
The name of the song is 'I Ran' by Flock Of Seagulls.
# 15 20 years ago

The song is called 'I Ran' by Flock of Seagulls.. I think.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread