'i ran' by 'a flock of seagulls'
now thank me by registering for my forum,
http://www.emuforum.2ya.com
# 17 17 years ago

'i ran' by 'a flock of seaguls'
now register for my forum.

# 18 17 years ago

Lily
> : What is the song in the diet pepsi commercial when the guy wants the hair he had in high school? I think the song is by Duran duran. The commercial is pretty new.
> could the song be 'Hungry like the wolf'?
Im pretty sure it's I ran from Flock of seagulls
# 19 17 years ago

Dude the song is I Ran by the 'Flock Of Seagulls'
Look it up!
>> What is the song in the diet pepsi commercial when the guy wants the hair he had in high school? I think the song is by Duran duran. The commercial is pretty new.
> could the song be 'Hungry like the wolf'?

# 20 17 years ago

It's MXPX. (Maximum Plaid was their original name, i think... )
# 21 17 years ago

Hi, I wonder the exact same thing. It sounds like the lyrics to the song the band is singing are ..... I'm so tired of masturbating!! What the? Surely that's not what it says. -- Nervz
# 22 17 years ago

> What is the song in the diet pepsi commercial when the guy wants the hair he had in high school? I think the song is by Duran duran. The commercial is pretty new.

The song is "I Ran (So Far Away)", and it's not by Duran Duran, it's by "A Flock Of Seagulls"

# 23 17 years ago

> > What is the song in the diet pepsi commercial when the guy wants the hair he had in high school? I think the song is by Duran duran. The commercial is pretty new.
>
> The song is "I Ran (So Far Away)", and it's not by Duran Duran, it's by "A Flock Of Seagulls".
>
>
# 24 17 years ago

Enjoy the song
# 25 16 years ago

> What is the song in the diet pepsi commercial when the guy wants the hair he had in high school? I think the song is by Duran duran. The commercial is pretty new.
>
# 26 15 years ago

sdghs
> i dunno but i want to know what the name of of the song is in the diet pepsi commercial where the guy wants his tight old jeans back.
(Messages 16 to 26 of 26 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

26 posts in this thread