search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

sony walkman minidisc commercial

(Messages 16 to 18 of 18 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

> > does anyone know the song to the sony minidisc commercial with the blue alien? (its a new commercial where a lot of people are having a beach dance party at night)
> I think that it is an entire mix that the x-ecutioners made for sony. I don't really know but I am sure that it is by the x-ecutioners from the scratching and by what it says on the laptop in the commercial.
>
>
I have no idea what thge song is called, but im trying to find ou. i think i even tried calling sony to ask them but it was that stuff where you have to press a number and the pound sign, and i was never able to actually talk with anyone. imn gonna keep trying to find the name, but if anyone knows it please tell me. I really really really wanna know!
# 17 20 years ago

> > does anyone know the song to the sony minidisc commercial with the blue alien? (its a new commercial where a lot of people are having a beach dance party at night)
> I think that it is an entire mix that the x-ecutioners made for sony. I don't really know but I am sure that it is by the x-ecutioners from the scratching and by what it says on the laptop in the commercial.
>
>
I have no idea what thge song is called, but im trying to find ou. i think i even tried calling sony to ask them but it was that stuff where you have to press a number and the pound sign, and i was never able to actually talk with anyone. imn gonna keep trying to find the name, but if anyone knows it please tell me. I really really really wanna know!
# 18 20 years ago

>
>
(Messages 16 to 18 of 18 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

18 posts in this thread