search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

pontiac / buick commercial song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 32 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

what is the song playing on the new pontiac commercials, i know it's from the 70's but can't place the title - help me please
# 2 22 years ago

Pontiac cars are sooo bad, they're letting people drive'em for 1 week hoping they'll buy them afterwards, which is also the same time the cars start 2 break down, LOL! Anyway, if the trak sounds like Tom Jones & something from the Rocky Sndtrk, then it's the trak titled Vehicle and it was rocked by the Ides Of March! Enjoy!

# 3 21 years ago

> what is the song playing on the new buick commercials, James Brown I think,but can't place the title - help me please

# 4 18 years ago

> what is the song playing on the new pontiac commercials, i know it's from the 70's but can't place the title - help me please
>
It's actually not from the 70's (if you're referring to the Pontiac G4 commercial). It's Citizen Cope -- Son's Gonna Rise recorded last year (2004) on the 'Under the Sun' album.
# 5 18 years ago

> what is the song playing on the new pontiac commercials, i know it's from the 70's but can't place the title - help me please
>
# 6 18 years ago

> what is the song playing on the new lacrosse commercials, i know it's from the 70's but can't place the title - help me please
>
# 7 18 years ago

>
if it's the same one that I like, it's called "sun's gonna rise" by citizen cope
# 8 18 years ago

> > what is the song playing on the new lacrosse commercials, i know it's from the 70's but can't place the title - help me please
> >
>
# 9 18 years ago

What is the name of the Led Zeppelin song played in the Buick commercial?

Thanks
# 10 18 years ago

casey
the song is dream on by aerosmith
# 11 18 years ago

casey
the song is dream on by aerosmith
# 12 18 years ago

>
# 13 18 years ago

> > what is the song playing on the new lacrosse commercials, i know it's from the 70's but can't place the title - help me please
> >
>

its dream on by led zeplin..
# 14 18 years ago

> > what is the song playing on the new g6 commercials, - help me please
> >
>
# 15 18 years ago

> >
> The song is "dream on" by Aerosmith.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 32 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread