search user
Clipland Forum Other

pontiac / buick commercial song

(Messages 16 to 30 of 32 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> > what is the song playing on the new lacrosse commercials, i know it's from the 70's but can't place the title - help me please
> >
> The song is "dream on" by Aerosmith.
# 17 18 years ago

> > what is the song playing on the new pontiac commercials, i know it's from the 70's but can't place the title - help me please
> >
> It's actually not from the 70's (if you're referring to the Pontiac G4 commercial). It's Citizen Cope -- Son's Gonna Rise recorded last year (2004) on the 'Under the Sun' album.

>> And if you're referring to the new commercial with Tiger Woods in it, it's "Dream On" by Aerosmith. The clip used in the commercial is a bit later in the song.
# 18 18 years ago

guy
> > what is the song playing on the new lacrosse commercials, i know it's from the 70's but can't place the title - help me please
> >
>
the song is "Dream On" by aerosmith
# 19 18 years ago

Go fuck yourself corporate scum.
# 20 18 years ago

> >
>
# 21 18 years ago

A Person
> > > what is the song playing on the new g6 commercials, - help me please
> > >
> >
>
"Golden Touch" by Razorlight
# 22 18 years ago

A Person
> what is the song playing on the new pontiac commercials, i know it's from the 70's but can't place the title - help me please
>
"Should I Stay or Should I Go" by the Clash.
# 23 18 years ago

> >
>
# 24 18 years ago

> > > what is the song playing on the new lacrosse commercials, i know it's from the 70's but can't place the title - help me please
> > >
> > The song is "dream on" by Aerosmith.
>
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
# 25 18 years ago

> > > what is the song playing on the new lacrosse commercials, i know it's from the 70's but can't place the title - help me please
> > >
> >
>
> its dream on by led zeplin..
its sung by aerosmith, not led zeplin
# 26 17 years ago

Andrew
> what is the song playing on the new pontiac commercials, i know it's from the 70's but can't place the title - help me please
>
# 27 18 years ago

> > > What is the song playing on the Buick Land Rover commercials, I think it's a Lenny Kravitz song but, I do not know the name of the tune. Can you help me with it?
> > >
> >
>
# 28 18 years ago

This was from an earlier commercial for the Buick Rendezvous with Tiger Woods. Some lyrics, "we'll go round in circles, like a bird up in the sky" sounds like 70's or early 80's. The commercial featured a tornado spinning high winds. Cant find the artist or song name. Can anyone help?
# 29 18 years ago

Red
> > > what is the song playing on the new pontiac commercials, i know it's from the 70's but can't place the title - help me please
> > >
> > It's actually not from the 70's (if you're referring to the Pontiac G4 commercial). It's Citizen Cope -- Son's Gonna Rise recorded last year (2004) on the 'Under the Sun' album.
>
> >> And if you're referring to the new commercial with Tiger Woods in it, it's "Dream On" by Aerosmith. The clip used in the commercial is a bit later in the song.

What's the name of the song in the new Nike commercial with Tiger Woods as a child playing golf?
# 30 16 years ago

What is the name of the song playing in the commercial. I am not referring to the slow song sung by Oleta Adams. This song is up beat. Something like so beautiful.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 32 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread