search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Talk to Hilary Duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 57 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I really want to talk to hilary Duff my cousin was a assistanjt director for her in the Perfect Man. Ive been to 6 of her concerts plese I really want to talk to Hilary Duff
# 2 18 years ago

> I really want to talk to hilary Duff
# 3 18 years ago

> I really want to talk to hilary Duff my cousin was a assistanjt director for her in the Perfect Man. Ive been to 6 of her concerts plese I really want to talk to Hilary Duff
# 4 18 years ago

> to hilary i need advice on writing my own songs its raly important to me
# 5 18 years ago

> I really want to talk to hilary Duff my cousin was a assistanjt director for her in the Perfect Man. Ive been to 6 of her concerts plese I really want to talk to Hilary Duff
# 6 18 years ago

> I really want to talk to hilary Duff, because i've always wanted to talk to her. ive never been to any of her coserts but i always wanted to go. pleasssssse let me talk to her. ive always wanted to talk to a movie star b/c i want to know what its like to make sure i want to be one.
# 7 18 years ago

> > I really want to talk to hilary Duff, because i've always wanted to talk to her. ive never been to any of her coserts but i always wanted to go. pleasssssse let me talk to her. ive always wanted to talk to a movie star b/c i want to know what its like to make sure i want to be one.
# 8 18 years ago

Dear hilary,
I just wanted to tell you that I love your movie,The Perfect Man.Ihave the movie,and the book.I am your #1 fan.I love all of your shows.Well,I have to get ready for church now.So,bye.
# 9 17 years ago

>Hilary duff is my favourite acter. and i am shy but i am sweet , nice and a fan of her. i dont have so much friends but i i realy mant to talk or somthing with her.... please give my message to hilary . /lisa 13 from norway
# 10 18 years ago

> I really want to talk to Hilary Duff my cousin was a guard for her on a concert. Ive been to 6 official websites please I really want to talk to Hilary Duff she is my role model she is sweet,pretty,and good taste in clothes.Please let me talk to her please,0please,please,please,please!Ill be happy if i get to talk to her : ) but ill be sad if i don't : (
# 11 18 years ago

> > I really want to talk to Hilary Duff my cousin was a guard for her on a concert. Ive been to 6 official websites please I really want to talk to Hilary Duff she is my role model she is sweet,pretty,and good taste in clothes.Please let me talk to her please,0please,please,please,please!Ill be happy if i get to talk to her : ) but ill be sad if i don't : (
>
# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

you are my biggest fan i have all your movies that you've stared in and watch lizzie mugirie all the time i was wondering if you could come to fayette alabama i would love that and i would love to meet you my address is 403 6th st. ne.

AISLINN MERCHANT
aislinnfatlegs@yaho.com
# 14 18 years ago

i love your albem
# 15 18 years ago

hay
HIlary Duff
i have always woned to be like u but i wont to say like me
i wont to be a singer and all the stuff that u do
i know all of your songs and all wont your movies
love ya hope i can see you some time
(Messages 1 to 15 of 57 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>