search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

can i get hilary duff's address

(Messages 16 to 30 of 112 (Page 2 of 8) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> > Hi!!
> > I just want to know hillary duffs address
# 17 18 years ago

> can i get hilary duff's address. if i can
> that is great.
# 18 18 years ago

Nisha
> that is great.
# 19 18 years ago

> can i get hilary duff's address please, i admire her so much
# 20 18 years ago

> can i get hilary duff's address please, i admire her so much
# 21 18 years ago

> Hi!!
> I just want to write a letter to Hilary!She's my idol and and love her so much!i wil see her the febuary first at the bell centre!i know that i don't write very well because i talk in french, but i have a question to ask to hilary..i just want to know what's her diet!?She"S so beautiful and slim and i'm ready to start it!
> Tanks a lot..
> Isa
# 22 18 years ago

> that is great.
# 23 18 years ago

hello!!
I am Hilary's number one fan.I love her so much.I wish i can meet her or she could write me a lette.WOW!!that must be great.
HILARY DUFF...
sand me an email at darling_princess94@hotmail.com
fatin_athira@yahoo.com.sg
=thank you.
=Fatin
# 24 17 years ago

Hi i am a number one fan! I just love your song beat of my heart.i went to your concert in erie in september. i loved your outfit. i am 10 years old. you are my idol, i cant wait until you come back for a tour, i will definitly be there. well i hope you write back to me
~ love jessy Barker
# 25 18 years ago

Hi Am anna i just wont to ask CAn i get Hilary Duffs E-mail address??? PLIZZ!!
# 26 18 years ago

dear hilary,
i am 9 years old and i know a lot of people might say this but im one of your biggest fans. i know for a fact that nobody loves you like i do even though i really like you and your my roll model, if i met you i would not act all crazy.
please write back,
ashley
# 27 18 years ago

OMG i LuV HIlary duff and shes my idol and i am her biggest fan and i want her address to write her tp see if shell return and i have a question for hilary r u ever coming to little rock arkansas cuz i sooo wanna go to ur concert i wanna be just like u when i grow up

bye brooke ur biggest fan!!!!!
# 28 18 years ago

hi hilary
i love you so so much i have a room and all its got in it is you. by the way i'm going to your consert can you pretty please say happy b'day to harriet withers,joanna althingy and tahlia bryan thanks.can you please write back to me before the consert
will you have a sighning and will your sis hayls be there hilary u rock i love you so much
# 29 18 years ago

> Hi!!
> I think hillary's gr8 luv her songs and and the Lizzie McQuire movies there good please could u just send her email to me plz ta
bubi oh n she has really nice fashion sence xxxxxxxxx
# 30 18 years ago

> that is great.From Brittany Elkins
(Messages 16 to 30 of 112 (Page 2 of 8) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread