search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

I want to know hilary duff's phone # and meet her

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Dear Hilary,
I am your number one fan! I always dreamed of meeting you and being your best friend.Can I please meet you and have your phone number.You are a great person in the whole wide wold.If I had a pet I named it hilary.Your really nice donating money to poor people. Good thing theres a person nice as you in the world.
Love,
Stephany and Bianca
# 2 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary,
> I am your number one fan! I always dreamed of meeting you and being your best friend.Can I please meet you and have your phone number.You are a great person in the whole wide wold.If I had a pet I named it hilary.Your really nice donating money to poor people. Good thing theres a person nice as you in the world.
> Love,
> Stephany and Bianca
# 3 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary,
> I am your number one fan! I always dreamed of meeting you and being your best friend.Can I please meet you and have your phone number.You are a great person in the whole wide wold.If I had a pet I named it hilary.Your really nice donating money to poor people. Good thing theres a person nice as you in the world.
> Love,
> Stephany and Bianca
# 4 18 years ago

> > Dear Hilary,
> > I am your number one fan! I always dreamed of meeting you and being your best friend.Can I please meet you and have your phone number.You are a great person in the whole wide wold.If I had a pet I named it hilary.Your really nice donating money to poor people. Good thing theres a person nice as you in the world.
> > Love,
> > Sabrina
>
# 5 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary,
> I am your number one fan! I always dreamed of meeting you and being your best friend.Can I please meet you and have your phone number.You are a great person in the whole wide wold..Your really nice donating money to poor people. Good thing theres a person nice as you in the world.
> Love,
> Leyla!!!!
I'm Fom Azerbaijan.I love you!!
# 6 18 years ago

Hey, its Hilary. Its nice to see that i have so many fans. I love haveing them, but i dont give out my #. Sorry, but if u have a sn or a e-mail adress, here is mine djpsbest@aol.com, we can e-mail each other! THank you Stephany and Bianca!
Hilary Duff
# 7 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary,
> I am your number one fan! I always dreamed of meeting you and being your best friend.Can I please meet you and have your phone number.You are a great person in the whole wide world.If.Your really nice donating money to poor people. Good thing theres a person nice as you in the world.
> Love,
> christian
# 8 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary,
> Love,
> Jordan
# 9 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary,
> I am your number one fan! I always dreamed of meeting you and being your best friend.Can I please have your phone number.You are a great person in the whole wide wold.If I had a pet I named it hilary.Your really nice donating money to poor people. Good thing theres a person nice as you in the world.
> Love,
> GRACIELLE
# 10 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary,
> I am your number one fan! I always dreamed of meeting you and being your best friend.Can I please meet you and have your phone number and e-mail.You are a great person in the whole wide wold.If I had a pet I named it hilary.Your really nice donating money to poor people. Good thing theres a person nice as you in the world.
> Love,
> Cassandra
# 11 18 years ago

> > Dear Hilary,
> > I am your number one fan! I always dreamed of meeting you and being your best friend.Can I please meet you and have your phone number and e-mail.You are a great person in the whole wide wold.If I had a pet I named it hilary.Your really nice donating money to poor people. Good thing theres a person nice as you in the world.
> > Love,
> > Cassandra
>
# 12 18 years ago

> > Dear Hilary,
> > I am your number one fan! I always dreamed of meeting you and being your best friend.Can I please meet you and have your phone number and e-mail.You are a great person in the whole wide wold.If I had a pet I named it hilary.Your really nice donating money to poor people. Good thing theres a person nice as you in the world.
> > Love,
> > Nour shoora
>
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread