search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i really want Hilary Duffs e-mail address

(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

>i'm such a big fan i love you so so so much i wish you were my sister!>Can you come to my b-day party?>my number is>(1815)-363-9282>time don't know>when don't know>e-mail me>aletimshi@sbcglobal.net love,Alexis
# 2 18 years ago

i am such a huge fan of yours ever since i was 4 yrs old i even used to scream your name out loud everytime i would see or hear you on t.v..please call me my number is 357-357-9018...i love you so much...xoxoxoxo,my e-mail adress is rainyfairyz@aol.com....plez call or write me.xoxoxoxoxoxoxo,love always,celeste
# 3 18 years ago

> i am such a huge fan of yours ever since i was 4 yrs old i even used to scream your name out loud everytime i would see or hear you on t.v..please call me my number is 317-357-9018...i love you so much...xoxoxoxo,my e-mail adress is rainyfairyz@aol.com....plez call or write me.xoxoxoxoxoxoxo,love always,celeste
# 4 18 years ago

hi, my name is brittnee.i love hilary duff soooo much.i have been to 1 of her conserts it was the most wanted tour. i had a blast.i could hardly see hilary but at least i got to see her a little bit.well i hope that i get ur e-mail address soon.
LOVE:BRITTNEE
# 5 18 years ago

> >i'm such a big fan i love you so so so much i wish you were my sister!>Can you come to my b-day party?>my number is>(1815)-363-9282>time don't know>when don't know>e-mail me>aletimshi@sbcglobal.net love,Alexis
# 6 18 years ago

> dear hillary can u go to my 4/22/06 305 665 9054 call me .oka?
# 7 18 years ago

> dear hillary can u go to my 4/22/06 305 665 9054 call me .oka?
# 8 18 years ago

mirandautl
hi I LOVE HILARY DUFF I AM HER # 1 FAN AND I WANT HER E-MAIL ADRESS AND I HAVE BEEN TO 2 OF YOUR CONSERTS THE MOST WANTED TOUR AND THE ONE IN JAN 2005
LOVE MIRANDAUTL

I LOVE YOU HILARY
# 9 18 years ago

> >i'm such a big fan i love you so so so much i wish you were my sister!>Can you come to my b-day party?>my number is>(1815)-363-9282>time don't know>when don't know>e-mail me>aletimshi@sbcglobal.net love,Alexis
# 10 18 years ago

Hello, my name is Cassandra and I want to sing and act like Hillary Duff. I am unfourtonatley homeless and cannot and Hillary,I am anxious to meet you!

Love,
Cassandra Yerry

P.S. please E-mail me back Your E-mail address
# 11 18 years ago

> hi, my name is brittnee.i love hilary duff soooo much.i have been to 1 of her conserts it was the most wanted tour. i had a blast.i could hardly see hilary but at least i got to see her a little bit.well i hope that i get ur e-mail address soon.
> LOVE:BRITTNEE

Hey! i was on a web site and i found out that this was it! marlenausovsky_28@hotmail.com.

P.S hope it's the real one! thx, by the way i'm nicole.;D.
# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

hi this is rebecca ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh my gosh can u call me..... 201-446-1535 thank u
# 14 18 years ago

hi this is rebecca ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh my gosh can u call me..... 201-446-1535 thank u
# 15 18 years ago

Whats up Hilary,i luuvv you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.Your the only person that shows me how to sing sooooooo good.My name is Cindy,Cindy Hill.You ROCK my WORLD full of awsome songs.You are the prettyest girl i have ever seen.I have like, all the CD's you have ever made. PLEASE. PLEASE call me at
[765]349-8969. Luv,Cin
(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread