search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

talk to hilary duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hilary Duff i went to ten of you concerts and i just wanted to tell you are so so pretty and that you have a awsome singing voice and you are my bestest friend and beatest fan.and all i want to say i want to go to your concert and if you don' have a boyfriend i can get one and he is hot and hansomeand his name is Jhon he is 19 years old.And my name is Amanda
# 2 18 years ago

> Hilary Duff i went to ten of you concerts and i just wanted to tell you are so so pretty and that you have a awsome singing voice and you are my bestest friend and beatest fan.and all i want to say i want to go to your concert and if you don' have a boyfriend i can get one and he is hot and hansomeand his name is Jhon he is 19 years old.And my name is Amanda
>What is your favourite food?
What is your boyfriendes name?
What is your favourite name?
What is your favourite fan and song and i realy want to say that i whant to talk to you on the intornet back and forth.
PLEASE CAN I TALK TO YOU ONLINE AND WRITE BACK PLEASE PS I LOVE YOU FAVOURITE FAN.
# 3 18 years ago

oh HILARY DUFF you'reso beatiful i wish to be your boyfriend but i'm in spain and i like math's
# 4 18 years ago

> > Hilary Duff i went to ten of you concerts and i just wanted to tell you are so so pretty and that you have a awsome singing voice and you are my bestest friend and beatest fan.and all i want to say i want to go to your concert and if you don' have a boyfriend i can get one and he is hot and hansomeand his name is Jhon he is 19 years old.And my name is Amanda
> >What is your favourite food?
> What is your boyfriendes name?
> What is your favourite name?
> What is your favourite fan and song and i realy want to say that i whant to talk to you on the intornet back and forth.
> PLEASE CAN I TALK TO YOU ONLINE AND WRITE BACK PLEASE PS I LOVE YOU FAVOURITE FAN.
>
# 5 18 years ago

I AM 18 YEARS OLD AND MY FAVORITE COLOR IS PINK AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
# 6 18 years ago

# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

HI!!!OMG!!I CAN'T BELIVE I CAN CHAT WITH YOU!!!!YOR R SOOOO KOOL!!!!PLZ PLZ PLZ!!WRITE BAK!!I NO I'M PROBABLY BUGGING YOU AND U REALY DON'T HAV THE TIME CUZ UR SO PRETTY AND SMART AND TALENTED AND KOOL AND SMART!!!PLZ!!WRITE BAK I'VE ALWAYS WANTED 2 MEET U!!ALSO I NO THERS LIKE A MILLION PPL WHO WRITE THE SAME THING BUT PLZ!!!UR MY IDOL!!WEL I REALY WANTED TO BE A COSMOTOLEGIEST NO OFFENSE OR ANYTHING I STIL THINK SINGING AND ACTING IS KOOL TO THOUGH *LAUGHS* BUT PLZ!E-MAIL OR WRITE BAK OR SOMETHING!!UR R MY FAVORITE CELEBRITY EVER!!AND YOR SISTER HALYIE {I THINK THATS HOW U SPEL}IS ALOT LIKE YOU!!U 2 REALY LOVE EACHOTHER!!WEL ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU WRITE BACK AGAIN AND ONCE AGAIN I HOPE I'M NOT ANNOYING YOU....WEL...HOPE YOU WRITE BACK BYE!!!

# 9 18 years ago

Hi Hilary sorry but i never been 2 1 of ur concerts but my uncle did. Also did u no i am realated 2 someone famous (Leonardo Decaprio) my fav food is pasta. My fav fan song is wake up
# 10 18 years ago

> > Hilary Duff i went to ten of you concerts and i just wanted to tell you are so so pretty and that you have a awsome singing voice and you are my bestest friend and beatest fan.and all i want to say i want to go to your concert and if you don' have a boyfriend i can get one and he is hot and hansomeand his name is Jhon he is 19 years old.And my name is Amanda
> >What is your favourite food?
> What is your boyfriendes name?
> What is your favourite name?
> What is your favourite fan and song and i realy want to say that i whant to talk to you on the intornet back and forth.
> PLEASE CAN I TALK TO YOU ONLINE AND WRITE BACK PLEASE PS I LOVE YOU FAVOURITE FAN.
> hilary duff i have wanting to tak to u for so long u r the fif ist star i have ever see u tak back online please i love u by ryan baker you are the best

# 11 18 years ago

Hi Hilary if you ever find it in your time to read this, which i can understand if you dont. I am an 18yr old male in the mid-south of the US. I really am not expecting you to read this but if you do. I would like to talk to you: I wanna know your personality I wanna know your soul without all the cameras I want to talk to you alone its the little things that we all ignore that are the most important but they sit outside the door I know it must be hard at times living your life in line with the way that your told before you know it you'll be old had the hollywood life not knowing what its like to have one like mine going to college and working all the time but its inspiring that you can take on that life cause its not easy being in the light. Well anywayz I would like to chat with you, be a friend you know thats all we have in the end.
Sincerely,
Brandon
# 12 18 years ago

Hii HIlary it's Zac i am truely your biggest fan, I have your CD Most Wanted. I ripped out the picture with your head tourning and then i laminated it. I would love to meet you. If you could call me my # 344-8799. xoxoxoxoxoxo

# 13 18 years ago

>>Hi hil!My name is Nicole.I've been begging my parrents to take me to 1 of your conserts.I'm youre #!1 fan no matter what anyone else sais!!I have wished to meet you or even go to 1 of your conserts for as long as i can rember.I pray that you would come to Columbus Ohio so i could go to your concert.PLEASE wright back to me!You are my role model,i love you hilary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 14 18 years ago

>>Hi hil!My name is Nicole.I've been begging my parrents to take me to 1 of your conserts.I'm youre #!1 fan no matter what anyone else sais!!I have wished to meet you or even go to 1 of your conserts for as long as i can rember.I pray that you would come to Columbus Ohio so i could go to your concert.PLEASE wright back to me!You are my role model,i love you hilary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is my 1 Christmas wish,to meet you,go to 1 of youre conserts or BOTH!!
# 15 18 years ago

hilary duff u r the best and the pretiest singer and actor on the planet u r soooooooo cool and i wish i can see u live. every alburm, dvd, clothes, mag ur in i get. and i have lot of posters of u. all ur movies r great and i love ur songs. u r my fav fan.love ya
p.s can u please write me back
xxoo
(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread