search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i want to talk to hilary duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 123 (Page 2 of 9) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> > I really want to talk to hilary duff i have
> > alot to tell her and i feel i could only tell
> > her . Hilary duff i went to 5 of your concerts it didnt cost me alot i know alot
> > of people wanted to see you and im very greatful for seeing you i just wished everybody could see you i really miss going to your concerts . please i want to talk to hilary
>
# 17 18 years ago

Hil#1 Fanlol

Hilary,I want 2 Talk 2u!!!!!!!!!(sigh)If only,i could talk 2u.I now alot Bout u!I Like Yur CD,"Most Wanted!" Those Lindsay Lohan Fans r Messed Up!I HATE Lindsasy,2!!!!!! xoxo,with luv,Hil#1 Fanlol P.S.I LUV U,HIL!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 18 18 years ago

kaily
> > her . Hilary duff i went to 5 of your concerts it didnt cost me alot i know alot
> > of people wanted to see you and im very greatful for seeing you i just wished everybody could see you i really miss going to your concerts . please i want to talk to hilary
>
# 19 18 years ago

hey my name is kaily bunbury.i'm one of your bigest fans.i love u so much.i like the way u help kids and stuff.how come you don't come to whitehorse for a while.your probly really busy but can you give me a e mail
plzzzzzzzzzzzz im you most bigest fans bye

# 20 18 years ago

>
# 21 18 years ago

>
# 22 18 years ago

> I want to sing with u and talk and find out who u really r.
# 23 18 years ago

> > I really want to talk to hilary duff

hey hilary duff,you are the most talented person i now.i have all of your hilary duff stuf...can you plaese address me back
alexandra salvador,335 grange wood dr.,ont waterloo,Canada,N2K2E4=ancewers
1.what is your favorite animal.
2.CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH.
3.WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF DOG.
4.CAN WE BE PEN PALS.
5.WOULD YOU E-MAIL ME BACK.
FUTBOLQUEEN at hotmail.ca
your favourite fan ever ALI .S.
# 24 18 years ago

Hey!Hilary,
I'd really like to talk to you, your my favorite star. I leason to your music all the time; like yesterday I was so sad about my life then, I leasoned to some of your music and I've been soo, happy now; because you songs make me feel like I'm not the only one who feels those ways. The song I was leasoning to yesterday made me feel like I could be happy and be myself without having to worry what other people think. So, I just wanted to tell you how thankful I am to even know about you. ??????????????
I don't know if that made any sence but, I've been going through a really hard time and I'd like to talk to you for a lift up. I know you super busy so it's okay you don't have to reply back.
Always,
Jessica

# 25 18 years ago

>
> Hey!Hilary,
> I'd really like to talk to you, your my favorite star. I leason to your music all the time; like yesterday I was so sad about my life then, I leasoned to some of your music and I've been soo, happy now; because you songs make me feel like I'm not the only one who feels those ways. The song I was leasoning to yesterday made me feel like I could be happy and be myself without having to worry what other people think. So, I just wanted to tell you how thankful I am to even know about you. ??????????????
> I don't know if that made any sence but, I've been going through a really hard time and I'd like to talk to you for a lift up. I know you super busy so it's okay you don't have to reply back.
> Always,
> Jessica
# 26 18 years ago

>
# 27 18 years ago

> > > I really want to talk to hilary duff i have
> > > alot to tell her and i feel i could only tell
> > > her . Hilary duff i went to 5 of your concerts it didnt cost me alot i know alot
> > > of people wanted to see you and im very greatful for seeing you i just wished everybody could see you i really miss going to your concerts . please i want to talk to hilary
> >
>
# 28 18 years ago

> > > > I really want to talk to hilary duff i have
> > > > alot to tell her and i feel i could only tell
> > > > her . Hilary duff i went to 5 of your concerts it didnt cost me alot i know alot
> > > > of people wanted to see you and im very greatful for seeing you i just wished everybody could see you i really miss going to your concerts . please i want to talk to hilary
> > >
> >
>
# 29 18 years ago

rosie
> I really want to talk to hilary duff i have
> alot to tell her and i feel i could only tell
> her . Hilary duff i went to 5 of your concerts it didnt cost me alot i know alot
> of people wanted to see you and im very greatful for seeing you i just wished everybody could see you i really miss going to your concerts . please i want to talk to hilary
i want to see your concent
# 30 18 years ago

I need to talk to Hilary Duff because I think I'm a good at singing . But I'm stage fright so I need her help alot. Plese help i need help.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 123 (Page 2 of 9) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread