search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i want to chat with hilary ann duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

hi hilary i want to chat with you so much i am a big big big fan of you
# 2 18 years ago

> > > > Hello hilary duff,
> > > > oh my god im just so your biggest fan.You are the best singer I have ever heard,everyone loves you, your just so cool.I realy want to meet you I have most of the movies you have made,and practically every song you have sung.I think I have probably seen every photo of you on the net.Well I gotta go now I hope I hear from you soon. From your fan Danielle xxx
# 3 18 years ago

> hi hilary i want to chat with you so much i am a big big big fan of you
# 4 18 years ago

i am a big big big fan of you. Ive been to your consert in Provindenence RI.I am kind of mad at you becase at your concert you left without sighning my book.Its ok I still like you.
# 5 18 years ago

# 6 18 years ago

Dear hilary,
You are my number 1 fan/singer!!!!!!!!.My hole room is coverd with all your things.you are a fantastic singer!.I just love the songs ''Whos that girl'', ''Beat of my heart'' and ''Wake up''!.When will you come and sing at a concert?.Write back and I hope I hear from you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!.You are so great.I WOULD REAIIL LOVE TO MEET YOU SOMETIME!.I have all of your movies,cds and every thing else you have.Send a picture and write back soon!.From your number 1 fan Drew xxxxxxxx

# 7 18 years ago

> > > > > Hello hilary duff,
> > > > > oh my god im just so your biggest fan.You are the best singer I have ever heard,everyone loves you, your just so cool.I realy want to meet you I have most of the movies you have made,and practically every song you have sung.Well I gotta go now I hope I hear from you soon. From your fan anabelle.
>
# 8 18 years ago

> hi hilary i want to chat with you so much i am a big big big fan of you! if u happen 2 read this mi email address is as follows
# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

> > > > > oh my god im just so your biggest fan.You are the best singer I have ever heard,everyone loves you, your just so cool.I realy want to meet you I have most of the movies you have made,and practically every song you have sung.I think I have probably seen every photo of you on the net.Well I gotta go now I hope I hear from you soon. From your fan Danielle xxx
>
# 11 17 years ago

vanessa
> > > > > oh my god im just so your biggest fan.You are the best singer I have ever heard,everyone loves you, your just so cool.I realy want to meet you I have most of the movies you have made,and practically every song you have sung.I think I have probably seen every photo of you on the net.Well I gotta go now I hope I hear from you soon. From your fan Danielle xxx
>
# 12 18 years ago

> > > my name is morgan fountain.i live in washington.i think you are a pretty and talented person.please call me at 360-897-9699.you are thinking that im some kind of freak but your music helps from school, because the song WAKE-UP really inspierd me.you are such a wonderful person.i tried to go to your last consert, but your seats were sold uot aready.my whole life i have wanted to meet you.i am 12 years old.i would like you to call me if you have the time so please do.if you ever need someone to talk to im always here.maybe if im very lucky maybe i might meet you some day.
well this is probably
the best thing that has happen to me.im not a mean and jelis person.i have just wanted to say hay and i hope you call me or e-mail me . TALK TO YOU LATER MY NUMBER 360-897-9699.BBYYEE!!!!!!!!!

LOVE ,MORGAN FOUNTAIN
# 13 18 years ago

> > > my name is morgan fountain.i live in washington.i think you are a pretty and talented person.please call me at 360-897-9699.you are thinking that im some kind of freak but your music helps from school, because the song WAKE-UP really inspierd me.you are such a wonderful person.i tried to go to your last consert, but your seats were sold uot aready.my whole life i have wanted to meet you.i am 12 years old.i would like you to call me if you have the time so please do.if you ever need someone to talk to im always here.maybe if im very lucky maybe i might meet you some day.
well this is probably
the best thing that has happen to me.im not a mean and jelis person.i have just wanted to say hay and i hope you call me or e-mail me . TALK TO YOU LATER MY NUMBER 360-897-9699.BBYYEE!!!!!!!!!

LOVE ,MORGAN FOUNTAIN
# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

hay hilary i don't think that you are gonna watch this:) but i realy like your music and i will be a singer to i would like i you good give me some tips:D haha well if you saw this i reaaaaallllyyyyy want to see you some time :D if you are not to bissy:O
much love x3 suzan (susanne)
(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread