search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

I really want to know Hilary Duff's e-mail address

(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi,
I just wanted to know if someone could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE e-mail me Hilary Duff's e-mail address if anybody knows it because i want to ask Hilary Duff a question and i cant ask her in person because i probably will never get to meet her in person. So, somebody please e-mail it to me ASAP!!!
# 2 18 years ago

> Hi,
> I just wanted to know if someone could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE e-mail me Hilary Duff's e-mail address if anybody knows it because i want to ask Hilary Duff a question and i cant ask her in person because i probably will never get to meet her in person. So, somebody please e-mail it to me ASAP!!!
# 3 17 years ago

melissa
> Hi,
> I just wanted to know if someone could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE e-mail me Hilary Duff's e-mail address if anybody knows it because i want to ask Hilary Duff a question and i cant ask her in person because i probably will never get to meet her in person. So, somebody please e-mail it to me ASAP!!!
# 4 17 years ago

This is your number 1 fan melissa and i want to meet you and i also want to tell you that i have chihuahua like you too!!!I want to be in one of your movues too.I want to know your screen name.Hilary Duff i want to know all about you and i want to see you in a concert please hilary contact me back at (1212) 600-0759 BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
# 5 18 years ago

> Hi,
# 6 18 years ago

hilary duff i wish you could write me back because people do not belive me that i wrote you.Also i have everything of you.
>
# 7 18 years ago

hilary duff i wish you could write me back because people do not belive me that i wrote you.Also i have everything of you.
>
# 8 18 years ago

>
# 9 18 years ago

>
# 10 18 years ago

>
# 11 18 years ago

>
# 12 18 years ago

> Hi,
# 13 18 years ago

> Hi,
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE e-mail me Hilary Duff's e-mail address if anybody knows it because i want to ask Hilary Duff a question and i cant ask her in person because i probably will never get to meet her in person. So, somebody please e-mail it to me ASAP!!!
# 14 18 years ago

> Hi,
# 15 18 years ago

please hilary duff can i please have your screen name please i love you so so so so so so so so so much please can i have your screen name.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread