search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Hilary Duffs Email

(Messages 16 to 20 of 20 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> Hi!!
> Hilary Ann i know you dont do this but can i have e-mail please well if you dont want to give it me well at least give it to my sister shes your biggest fan ever :D !! Her e-mail is bethanmeredith@aol.com
# 17 18 years ago

> > please give me your Email I am her 1# fan plz i would do any thing to meet hey i have all of her infromation right here see i googled her
>
> >Hilary Erhard Duff[1] (born September 28, 1987), sometimes credited as "Hilary Ann Duff" or "Hilary Ann Lisa Duff", is an American actress and pop music singer. After gaining prominence in the television show Lizzie McGuire, she has since gone onto a film career, with roles in mainstream pictures such as Cheaper by the Dozen and independent films such as Material Girls. Duff has also launched a music career that includes a number of world-wide hit singles as well as two #1 albums on the Billboard 200.
>
>
>
# 18 18 years ago

> > please give me your Email I am her 1# fan plz i would do any thing to meet hey i have all of her infromation right here see i googled her
>
> >Hilary Erhard Duff[1] (born September 28, 1987), sometimes credited as "Hilary Ann Duff" or "Hilary Ann Lisa Duff", is an American actress and pop music singer. After gaining prominence in the television show Lizzie McGuire, she has since gone onto a film career, with roles in mainstream pictures such as Cheaper by the Dozen and independent films such as Material Girls. Duff has also launched a music career that includes a number of world-wide hit singles as well as two #1 albums on the Billboard 200.
>
>
>
# 19 18 years ago

Hi, as you know, my name is Dima. You are my favorite actress, and i`am glad to talk to you, sorry but i don`t speak english well. Please send me your e-mail adress, and i promisse to you that i don`t give it to anyone. This is my word. If you want i send on your mail my foto.
p.s. age:21, Russia, and i realy want to hear you.
# 20 18 years ago

> Hi!!
> Hilary Ann i know you dont do this but can i have e-mail please well if you dont want to give it me well at least give it to my sister shes your biggest fan ever :D !! Her e-mail is creampuff96@hotmail.com
(Messages 16 to 20 of 20 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

20 posts in this thread