search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

e-mail Hilary Duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi Hilary i know your realy buessy but i realy need someone to talk to but sometimes peoele just don't want tolisten to what you or me just have to say it would be realy nice to meat you i would not be like your other fans screming but you are still my favriot singer. so pleas if you could just type me back if you get a chance. it was nice to talk to you . by
# 2 18 years ago

RAYNA
> Hi Hilary i know your realy buessy but i realy need someone to talk to but sometimes peoele just don't want tolisten to what you or me just have to say it would be realy nice to meat you i would not be like your other fans screming but you are still my favriot singer. so pleas if you could just type me back if you get a chance. it was nice to talk to you . by
# 3 18 years ago

>dear:hil hi my names haylie i'm 10. I'm a big fan. i have always looked up to your my role model.You inspired me to do so many things i never knew i could. i love your singing,i can watch your movies over and over.I guss...alot of fans say that.i know your busy but it would mean the world to me if you yourself e-mailed me back well i guss i should let you get back to work
form:haylie
# 4 18 years ago

Dear hil my names sydney and i have all of your cd's i love them you are my faorite singer!I would LOVE to be a singer just like you and if you have the time it would be so awsome if you could email me back

sydney
# 5 18 years ago

> >dear:hil hi my names haylie i'm 10. I'm a big fan. i have always looked up to your my role model.You inspired me to do so many things i never knew i could. i love your singing,i can watch your movies over and over.I guss...alot of fans say that.i know your busy but it would mean the world to me if you yourself e-mailed me back well i guss i should let you get back to work
> form:haylie
# 6 18 years ago

> >dear:Hilary, My name is tiana and im 11years old, and ive been to 1 of ur concerts(the recent one).I love u Sooooo much and id do anything to meet you or even get to know you.You music helped me get through tough times, and umm....i know this sounds wierd but i have a poster of you and when ever i have something important to say i talk to it.lol. It would mean the world to me if you can email me back. well i gess ill let you go now.Bye
# 7 18 years ago

>Dear Hilary, Hi my name is Tiana,and im 11 years old. Ive loved you , your acting and your singing since like forever.I am your biggest fan. A fan may not be someone who owens all of your movies or all of your albums....But my type of fan, i been to your recent concert and i owen MOST of your movies , but deep inside i know that im your biggest fan.Anywayz... i should let you get back to your work...Bye
# 8 18 years ago

> >Dear Hilary, Hi my name is Tiana,and im 11 years old. Ive loved you , your acting and your singing since like forever.I am your biggest fan. A fan may not be someone who owens all of your movies or all of your albums....But my type of fan, i been to your recent concert and i owen MOST of your movies , but deep inside i know that im your biggest fan.I would love for you to email me. Anywayz... i should let you get back to your work...Bye
# 9 18 years ago

TF
Dear Hilary,
# 10 18 years ago

Ashley Williams
> Dear Hilary,

I love you so much! I love all your songs and movies! You are the most beutiful girl in the whole wide world! I love your clothes,your makeup,your hair, your nailpolish! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Ilove your personality and your singing voice a lot! I am such a big Fan of you and nobody could beat that! If you get my message please send me an autograph of you please. My adress is 7430 Copenhagen rd unit 85. My postel code is l5n2c4,Missismenschga, Ontario. I live in canada. Love you! I wish you all the best!

Love,
Ashley

# 11 18 years ago

Ashley Williams
> Dear Hilary,

I love you so much! I love all your songs and movies! You are the most beutiful girl in the whole wide world! I love your clothes,your makeup,your hair, your nailpolish! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Ilove your personality and your singing voice a lot! I am such a big Fan of you and nobody could beat that! If you get my message please send me an autograph of you please. My adress is 7430 Copenhagen rd unit 85. My postel code is l5n2c4,Missismenschga, Ontario. I live in canada. Love you! I wish you all the best!

Love,
Ashley

# 12 18 years ago

Ashley Williams
> Dear Hilary,

Love,
Ashley

# 13 18 years ago

Dear Hilary,
I want to be your role model.But I do admire you.You are my favorite actress.I heard you dated Aron Carter.Now you are dating Joel Madden.He is from Green Day.Do you like to watch Zoey 101?Do you like being in movies?Like The Perfect Man.I live in Texas.I live in Rockwall.I am a big fan.I love your songs.I have almost all your albums.
Your fan,
Morgan Carmichael

# 14 18 years ago

hi hilary i just moved ,i dont have friends can you be my friend?
# 15 18 years ago

> >dear:hil hi my names haylie i'm 10. I'm a big fan. i have always looked up to your my role model.You inspired me to do so many things i never knew i could. i love your singing,i can watch your movies over and over.I guss...alot of fans say that.i know your busy but it would mean the world to me if you yourself e-mailed me back well i guss i should let you get back to work
> form:haylie
(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread