search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

talking to hilary

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

i would love t talk to hilary because i am her bigest fan&i need help learening hwo to write songs
# 2 18 years ago

> i would love t talk to hilary because i am her bigest fan&i need help learening hwo to write songs
>
# 3 18 years ago

> i would love t talk to hilary because i am her bigest fan&i need help learening hwo to write songs
>
# 4 18 years ago

> > I need to ask a question about a gril
> >
>
# 5 18 years ago

> > > I need to ask a question about a gril
> > > i need a number to talk to her personly
> > help
> where should i take her
# 6 18 years ago

> > i would love t talk to hilary because i am her bigest fan&i need help learening hwo to write songs AND HOW TO SING ALSO HOW TO DANCE TO INPRESE FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND HOW TO BE BEATFUL TO MAKE A BOY LIKE ME NAMED EVAN
> >
>
# 7 18 years ago

> > > i would love t talk to hilary because i am her bigest fan&i need help learening hwo to write songs AND HOW TO SING ALSO HOW TO DANCE TO INPRESE FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND HOW TO BE BEATFUL TO MAKE A BOY LIKE ME NAMED EVAN. I NEED TO HAVE GOOD SHOSE AND HOW TO WHERE TO GET GOOD CLOSETHING AT WHAT STORES.HOW TO DO MY HAIR HOW TO PIT ON MAKEUP AND WHERE TO GET GOLERY BUT I DONT HAVE ENEY MONEY BECOUESE I AM GOST 10 YEARS OLD
> > >
> >
>
# 8 18 years ago

> i want to aks her questions about singing
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread