search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i want to email hilary duff and know her email

(Messages 16 to 30 of 280 (Page 2 of 19) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

daniel
> Quiero que alguien sepa el correo de hilary duff Y la quiero tanto
# 17 18 years ago

> > Quiero que alguien sepa el correo de hilary duff Y la quiero tanto
>
# 18 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary Duff,
I wish I could meet u .I liv In Canada.I cant say im your #1 fan cuz your family and friends r your #1 fans.I gess that makes me your #2 fan.Anyway .I dont hav all your cds or hillary duff stufff cuz i cant really aford them.But i go on the internet to find stuff about u .I use wats in my heart to be your number 2 fan.PLZ e mail me.o ya i lov to sing u should meet me and ill show u.k .bye.
lov u.
p.s i wanna meet your sis 2 she rocks
# 19 18 years ago

dear hilary my names monique im 10 im a fan of yours and i want tickets for your conset and i wacth your movies evry day your my only fan i realy love could you email me back thank you from monique wilder
# 20 18 years ago

> dear hilary my names monique im 10 im a fan of yours and i want tickets for your conset and i wacth your movies evry day your my only fan i realy love could you email me back thank you from monique wilder
# 21 18 years ago

> i love hilary duff ever since i was born , i love her . please give me her email
# 22 18 years ago

> i love hilary duff ever since i was born , i love her . please give me her email
# 23 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary Duff,me and my friends Carly and Gina wanted to know if you and your family could come over 7 Rogers Place Turnersville NJ on your birthday to celabrate.e-mail me back pleeease! Love,
> Jacquelyn your #1 fan
# 24 18 years ago

dear hilary i love your movies and your music i think it is way better than lindsay's
# 25 18 years ago

My number is 952-888-4660 so, you call ME amanda johnson!!!

Love ya,
Hilary :)
# 26 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary Duff,me and my friends Carly and Gina wanted to know if you and your family could come over 7 Rogers Place Turnersville NJ on your birthday to celabrate.e-mail me back pleeease! Love,
> Jacquelyn your #1 fan
# 27 18 years ago

hilary duff i love you very much i am a girl i wish i can get your number or email my birthday is 18 dec. i wish that that this day i now your telephone number or email . and plz plz plz send me back my email is malak_flower@hotmail.com
# 28 18 years ago

hilary duff i love you very much i am a girl i wish i can get your number or email my birthday is 18 dec. i wish that that this day i now your telephone number or email . and plz plz plz send me back my email is malak_flower@hotmail.com
# 29 18 years ago

> Jacquelyn your #1 fan
# 30 18 years ago

hi its peder lundh

call 215-750-4000X3177

from
peder lundh
(Messages 16 to 30 of 280 (Page 2 of 19) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread