search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i reallly want hilary duff's email

(Messages 46 to 60 of 73 (Page 4 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 13 messages >> Post Reply
# 46 18 years ago

OH MY GOD HILLARY DUFF YOUR MY IDOL!!! CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOUR E-MAIL I LOVE YOU
# 47 18 years ago

# 48 18 years ago

# 49 18 years ago

# 50 18 years ago

You probably just think this is another fan E-mail. Well I'd like you to know that I understand that I know you get alot of E-mails from fans every single day and you probably delete most of them. Well if this ever gets read I'd like you to know that I respect that you deal with alot every day and you must be so busy and so busy it might be hard to fit in family and friends in your time. I think you are very talented and have alot of personverance and determination. Please if you get this E-mail me back my name is Emma and my E-mail address is BlueBunny@myeastern.com
# 51 18 years ago

i really really like hillary duff!! she is sooooo cool!!!!!!!!!! i want her email badly! so plzz hillary duff can i have it!!
# 52 18 years ago

tatyana
> > i just love love love hilary duff and i want her email badly. PLEASE HILLARY DUFF MAY U GIVE ME UR E-MAIL
>
# 53 18 years ago

tatyana
hi hillary duff does is tatyana i see your show i like is so cool.you are rock my frieds said hi.

# 54 18 years ago

> > i just love love love hilary duff and i want her email badly. PLEASE HILLARY DUFF MAY U GIVE ME UR E-MAIL
>
# 55 18 years ago

>
# 56 17 years ago

>
# 57 18 years ago

i just love love love hilary duff and i want her email badly. PLEASE HILLARY DUFF MAY U GIVE ME UR E-MAIL
# 58 18 years ago

> my email is baller__123@hotmail.com and my name is Jessica
# 59 18 years ago

> > > i just love love love hilary duff and i want her email badly. PLEASE HILLARY DUFF MAY U GIVE ME UR E-MAIL
> > my email is baller__123@hotmail.com and my name is Jessica
> Hey, Hilary!!, will u plz give me ur email

# 60 18 years ago

>
(Messages 46 to 60 of 73 (Page 4 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 13 messages >>

This Thread

60 posts in this thread