search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i will do anythin for hilary duff number or email

(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

you people dont know how bad i want her phone number or email i will do anythin if someone has it
# 2 18 years ago

pump
i have a number for her dunno if its still in use tho (310) 287-3600 try it....

> you people dont know how bad i want her phone number or email i will do anythin if someone has it
# 3 18 years ago

> you people dont know how bad i want her phone number or email i will do anythin if someone has it
# 4 18 years ago

# 5 18 years ago

# 6 18 years ago

i have her number but people who want it have to give me 10 tikets to see kelly clarcson

# 7 18 years ago

> > you people dont know how bad i want her phone number or email i will do anythin if someone has it
>
# 8 18 years ago

i have her number.but all i need are 5 tickets to see kelly clacson!

# 9 18 years ago

I have her number!
# 10 18 years ago

jeremy
i love you hilary
# 11 18 years ago

Dear HIlary Duff, i love you so much.ever since i was six i loved your show, but espesily you. an now i'm eleven. I went to the today show to see you and when you came out i started crying. because i love you so much.i also went to your concert and when you came out i started crying because i love you so much.
# 12 18 years ago

> you people dont know how bad i want her phone number or email i will do anything if someone has it I love her she is my idol
# 13 18 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

deano
> > you people dont know how bad i want her phone number or email i will do anythin if someone has it
> hilary duff iz buff blud n ill try n make er mine m8
(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread